chapter 184 blind date

Before the blind date, there was a blind date who was late, no matter who it was, as long as the time is up and the person does not come, then....sorry, he can't continue to wait and absolutely turn around and leave.

There is no reason to be late. It is really helpful or an accident is understandable. Any other reason is an excuse. If a person can't even do basic punctuality, it is absolutely impossible to get along with others. It is also possible to continue the blind date. Waste each other's time.

"This little girl has just arrived and doesn't have a bicycle. Even if she's late for a while, she is excusable."

Teacher Ji knows her nephew's temperament and cares about the trivial matters that others don't take seriously. she told him many times for the family, and told him not to be so serious with the girl's family. He is a young man and he must know how to tolerate.

"Why do I have to bear it? I'm not her parents. I don't have to be so get used to it. Why do you have to force me to find someone who doesn't agree with me to get married?"

There were too many similar responses. Many of the elders in the family gave birth to smoke and almost had a stroke, but Ji Zhenfeng still went his own way.

Teacher Ji was afraid that her nephew might have a bad impression of Meixiang, and she also helped Meixiang find an excuse. She really liked Meixiang and couldn't bear to miss it in vain.

About two minutes later, Ji Zhenfeng thought that his blind date would definitely be late, and saw a girl wearing a yellow brazi and running with a bag appeared in front of them not far away.

The two braids jumped in the air as they ran, with red cheeks, Ji Zhenfeng's eyes were good, and he could even see the sweat on her nose.

In fact, Meixiang didn't want to come before going out today, but she was a trustworthy person. Even though it was not her intention to promise Teacher Ji at the time, she couldn't lose her promise since she agreed.

"Teacher Ji, sorry, am I late?"

Meixiang’s eyes are bright, and her nose and forehead are covered with water mist due to sweating. She looks like this, which is not suitable for elegance and ladies, but somehow, Ji Zhenfeng, who has been indifferent to girls for more than 20 years , It happened to be touched by her.

He looked at Meixiang, and when Meixiang turned around, the two eyes met.

He smiled at Meixiang, but Meixiang's eyes widened in fright.

"Mixiang, this is my nephew Zhenfeng. He is a policeman from the patrol brigade. He is three years older than you. He is very decent and has a sense of responsibility."

Mika nodded with a smile.
"That…"

Teacher Ji turned to look at his nephew, to see what the nephew meant, she could proceed with the arrangements.

then she saw her nephew smiled and turned to look at her and said,

"Aunty, didn't you say that there is still something to deal with at home."

"Oh, yes, yes, I almost forgot. The kid at home is waiting for me to go back. Meixiang, you can talk a little longer when you talk to Zhenfeng. Don't worry, he is a policeman and will be responsible for your safety. "

Ji Zhenfeng nodded aside,

"Yes, I am responsible for sending Teacher Zhao home safely."

Mei Xiang stopped talking, her face blushed, she was not really stupid, how could she not understand what Teacher Ji meant, she just changed the law to give them a chance to be alone.

"I heard that your brothers and sisters have all been admitted to college?"

Ji Zhenfeng started the topic from the question that most comforted Meixiang.

"My two elder brothers and sister-in-law passed the entrance examination. My eldest sister did not take the college entrance examination."

"It's not easy to have a few college students in a family. My parents must be very pleased."

Meixiang was no longer worried at the beginning, and followed Ji Zhenfeng’s topic in response,

“Yes, they are really happy, and for nothing else, it feels that even if they close their eyes, they don’t need to worry about our brothers and sisters life anymore.."

After graduating from university, the state arranges jobs. Once you have a job, you don’t have to worry about running out of food. This is much better than being a farmer.

Ji Zhenfeng smiled and nodded,
"Yes, my parents are like this. Like I became a policeman, my parents also think this is an iron rice bowl, and I am very relieved of my life."

"Have your parents urged you on major events in life?"

Meixiang shook her head,
"Fortunately, my mother used to be anxious. Later, my sister-in-law advised her not to rush to find someone for me. When I become better, there will naturally be someone more suitable for me, and I can't marry for the sake of getting married. "

At that time, my sister-in-law said that it is literary and cultural, saying

"If you are in full bloom, the butterfly will come by",
Mei Xiang was moved by this sentence the first time she heard it.

Ji Zhenfeng was a little surprised by Meixiang’s answer, because this idea fits his ideas. The reason why 25 has no girlfriend yet is based on the principle of “Ning Que not abuse” and seeking a “soul mate” instead of satisfying parents’ expectations. Random marriages.

"What your sister-in-law said is very reasonable. To tell you, I think so too, but I don't want your sister-in-law to talk so well, so my family has never understood me very much. they think I will not settle down because I am unruly."

Meixiang did not expect Ji Zhenfeng to agree with her sister-in-law so much.

As Jia's fan girl, anyone who agrees with her sister-in-law is a person who has vision and is worthy of association.

"Well, my sister-in-law is amazing. She understands everything and sees the problem very thoroughly. I am especially willing to hear my sister-in-law tell me all kinds of things."

The two of them walked around the park unknowingly. Ji Zhenfeng checked the time. Forty minutes have passed. It is hard to imagine that one day he would chat with a girl so much, as if he could talk about endless topics.

"Mika, if you don't mind, I will invite you to watch a movie. I heard that a new movie is released, "Nezha Nao Sea"."
This movie is a domestic animated film released in May. At that time, Meixiang took a few nephews and nieces to the cinema to see it in the provincial capital. It was released later in the county. Meixiang wanted to say that she had watched it, but she looked forward to last season Zhenfeng. , She swallowed the sentence again and nodded in agreement.