chapter 28 blind date

Chen Guixiang thought for a while. Anyway, it’s better to meet his family..
she heard that young people in the city have begun to fall in love freely. They are looking for like-minded revolutionary partners.

They don’t pay attention to this in the village side. They are still blind love marriages.

To marry, Chen Guixiang is also willing to follow the fashion this time, so she can let her daughter see ... and let her decide what she want.

The Lu family's mistakes must not be made again.

"I promised to meet, but then I have to ask  Jia "

With Chen Guixiang's words, Zhao Juhua was relieved for the most part, who didn't know that Aunt Guixiang had the final say in most things in this family.

"That's OK, then I'll go back first, and don't delay Auntie and Jia's own words, Jia has answered. Aunt told me as soon as possible, let's arrange things earlier."

The two talked and laughed, and Chen Guixiang sent Zhao Juhua outside the courtyard and turned around and entered Dong Jia's room.

Dong Jia had just fallen asleep for a while, but she slept softly and could wake up with a little noise.

At first, Chen Guixiang and Zhao Juhua talked in a low voice. Later, the more they talked, the more excited they were and she couldn't bother to lower her voice. Just now, Chen Guixiang sent Zhao Juhua out. The voice was louder, and Dong Jia was immediately awakened.

"Jia your sister-in-law, ZhaoJuhua, just came over and talked about something. You really got lucky this time."

Chen Guixiang sat down by the bed and took Dong Jia's hand to tell Dong Jia what Zhao Juhua had just said. Dong Jia was still in a dazed state. Hearing what Chen Guixiang said, she instantly became energetic.

Jia : "The secretary of Shanghe Village?"

Isn't that Zhao Donglin? I just met him in the morning, and he helped me move the water chestnut.
Wait, Secretary Zhao said that he came to Dayu Village by bringing some materials to Brother Haotian. Sister-in-law Zhou  Juhua was Haotian's  brother's wife. So, Secretary Zhao went to Dong Haotian's house to deliver the materials, and Sister-in-law came here. ... to Matchmaking?

Jia : "Mom? Sister-in-law juhua come by herself?"

Chen Guixiang was stunned and asked in a puzzled way,
"What's wrong? yes she introduces it ? Your sister-in-law said that as long as our family agrees, she will arrange this as soon as possible."

Dong Jia felt a little awkward. Her mother didn't know what she knew about Secretary Zhao. If she was a stranger, it would be fine. The most taboo thing about blind dates is to run into acquaintances.

"Mom, you should go back to Sister-in-law Juhua."
Chen Guixiang's face changed in an instant, and she had never thought beforehand that her daughter would disagree with this option.

"What's the matter? Do you dislike others being married or do you dislike that the 1st wife  leave a child? I tell you that Secretary Zhao is in good condition, and your sister-in-law can not harm you?"

If it weren't for a good target, Chen Guixiang would have long rejected it.
Dong Jia had no choice but to tell Chen Guixiang what had happened before.

Chen Guixiang felt that it was three points reliable when she heard it, but now it has seven points.

"Stupid girl, if someone knows you and is willing to help you move things, then he must be in love with you. If you are on the front foot and on the back foot, your sister-in-law will come to the door as a matchmaker. There is such a coincidence, even if it is not mentioned by him, he is sure.. otherwise, why should your sister-in-law give me a guarantee that as long as our family agrees, she can arrange it as soon as possible."

After listening to Chen Guixiang's analysis, Dong Jia really found it to be reasonable, but she was very receptive to blind dates with acquaintances, and couldn't cross this hurdle.

In this era, as long as there is nothing to say after a blind date, the marriage is basically set. Dong Jia is a person  who burn by milk already now she so doubtful  about everyone...in her bones and prefers to let her natural feelings go, but she also knows that from the moment she becomes the divorce woman ...something is destined It is unavoidable. A divorced woman is still in a closed and backward country in the 1970s. Remarriage is her only way out. Regardless of what Chen Guixiang said, nothing is suitable and stay at home for the rest of her life. But while Chen Guixiang said so, she has always Didn't give up the plan to find her next home!

Either Zhao Donglin or Wang Donglin, Li Donglin or what Donglin's.

To be honest, she has a good impression of Zhao Donglin. Based on her conditions ... being able to find someone like Zhao Donglin is already the best choice in the range of options. Compared with the several 70 natives she has met before, Zhao Donglin is simply a god Level.

First of all, he is not bad in length, with three-dimensional features, sharp edges and corners, and a tall and straight body. Secondly, he is a civil servant who eats the national food. It is not necessary to elaborate on how good the job of a civil servant is. Even in the 21st century, the number of reference people who pass the national examination each year is hundreds of thousands and millions, and he is famous. Canoes rushed by thousands of people.