chapter 19 Defensive posture

what happened?"

Jia : "Brother Haotian."

Dong Jia turned her head and saw Dong Haotian as if she saw her relatives. From the moment she accidentally bumped into Li Caifeng, the whole thing developed in a weird direction.

The ex-husband Lu Chengyuan appeared, and Li Caifeng instantly pulled her as if she had robbed her man.

she refused to let her go, saying that she was trying to seduce a man or something, and within a short time she surrounded a group of people, but Lu Chengyuan had a problem with his mind, saying something he was talking weird

"it’s not about Jia"
"Don’t hit her ..she is weak."
"I already left her",

the more Li Caifeng pushed by his words.. the more vigorous Dong Jia wanted to knock Lu Chengyuan on the head with a stick to see if there was straw in his mind.

Dong Jia could not beat Li Caifeng, and her throat was not as high as Li Caifeng, and she could not behave like a rural shrew rolling all over the floor. In just a few minutes, Li Caifeng had portrayed Dong Jia into a foxes who seduce man, or the one who caught the adultery in bed. .

...
This time Dong Haotian came over, taking advantage of Li Caifeng not paying attention, Dong Jia hurriedly stood behind Dong Haotian and told Dong Haotian about the matter.

Jia : "It's a coincidence. If i knew I would meet them today. I would never go to the streets."

Dong Haotian nodded and signaled that he knew. Dong Jia's character was still trusted. She left the Lu family and found her death once. This shows how much she loves her reputation and cares about the eyes of others. This kind of person will never be there. Talking with people on the street, making things uncomfortable and preventing others from not knowing the same.

To put it bluntly, what good does this do to Dong Jia? At first, everyone had forgotten about it, but this whole thing will be discussed for a long time.
In public opinion, it is women who are hurt.

Dong Haotian : "Lu Chengyuan, take your wife home, what it's like to be noisy on the street."

Li Caifeng was panting, Lu Chengyuan looked at Dong Jia sideways, Dong Jia rolled her eyes, and Dong Haotian frowned.

Dong Haotian : "You need to take care of your family's affairs."
   Dong Jia belongs to our Daewoo Village. It is from our Dong family. You caught someone for no reason and yelled at someone else's reputation. You still have reason? Do you want me to take you? Did you realize your mistake when you went to the Revolutionary Committee to ask for an explanation?"

Naturally, Li Caifeng was reluctant to go to the Revolutionary Committee to ask for an explanation. She stared at Dong Jia viciously and said with a sneer,

"Huh, how do you know I beat people for no reason? She must have known that Lu Chengyuan was coming to town today, otherwise how she came. How come you met by such a coincidence!"

Dong Jia's surprised eyes fell to the ground when she heard Li Caifeng's words, she was amazed at Li Caifeng's logic.

Jia frowned, stood up from behind Dong Haotian, and said loudly,

"Please put it clean. I don't know or care who you are. I went to the street to buy something and was bitten by a dog indiscriminately...now I am very worried about my personal safety."

The crowd of people who watched the excitement laughed as soon as they heard this.

Outside the crowd, Zhao Donglin, who had been waiting for Dong Haotian, also raised his mouth.

Li Caifeng : "Which dog are you scolding?"

Jia : "I will scold anyone who answers me."

"you…"
Li Caifeng wanted to step forward again, and Dong Haotian stepped forward to block her movement.

Someone was protecting Dong Jia.

She continued to say,

"I will bear you until now. Don't bully people because you are stronger than me. The man next to you is really insignificant. I'm not interested.. such man... in future I will marry a man better than him don't worry.. your husband  you can tie  him to your fingers "

Li Caifeng's face was weird. She sneered and turned to look at Lu Chengyuan, and said sarcastically,

"I see, don't worry, she also said that you are not a man, maybe people are now lucky that they can finally leave you to find someone else. It's a man, I advise you to sleep more honestly, don't dream of what you call "Jia", "Jia".

She revealed too much information in this sentence. The first few sentences

Dong Jia listened in the cloud, but the last two sentences  she understood. Li Caifeng meant that Lu Chengyuan dreamed of jia in bed at night. Is this why Li Caifeng angry on her?

The onlookers also began to whisper after hearing this.

: "Have you heard that Lu Chengyuan still called his wife's name. dreaming at night?"

: "Tsk, if you like the previous one, why you have to get a divorce."

: "Didn't they say that she can't give birth to a child, Lu Chengyuan will have to a baby , in order to pass on the family."

: "This is a trouble. If my man sleeps at night and calls other women, I will be angry."

: "What does he call her.. what does it have to do with his ex-wife? It's already very pitiful for her returned to her parents house.. after being divorced."

: "Hey, Lu Chengyuan has already found a new wife, why didn't this ex-wife find someone?"

: "Who wants a woman who can't have children, and which man marries a wife is not for the purpose of having children."

Listening to the discussion, Zhao Donglin walked through the crowd and looked over.

Dong Jia did look a little weak. At this time, her face was red and white, her brows were slightly frowned, and her expression was a bit solemn.

Obviously, she didn't expect Li Caifeng to be so shameless, in the crowd. Speaking of these private things.

From her upright back, Zhao Donglin could see that she was actually a soft temperament on the outside, and her standing posture was also full of defensiveness, and she was a person who knew how to protect herself.

After Li Caifeng finished speaking, no matter what Lu Chengyuan’s face was, she found a gap in the crowd and left.

But for Lu Chengyuan, he did not immediately follow Li Caifeng, his face flushed, watching Dong Jia about to left, he wanted to step forward and say something.

Dong Jia turned her head and ignored him. He felt sad and finally looked at Dong Jia and turned away.

The crowd dispersed after the two protagonists left.

Dong Jia was exhausted physically and mentally. She smiled at Dong Haotian who helped her and said faintly,

"Thank you, Brother Haotian, for helping  me out.. and sorry to letting you see the joke."

It's really a fleeting disadvantage, next time she have to read the almanac before going out.