chapter 34 Argument

People will choose to treat others well, and their own children and other people's children will undoubtedly choose to be close to their own children deep in their hearts.

It's just easy to say that a bowl of water is fair.

He liked Dong Jia and didn't care if she was divorced. He liked this person. He believed that she would be good to his children... how she treat her nephews. As for her inability to have children, it was not a shortcoming for him. .

"Mom, you just listen to me once. I asked Jia for the good of our family. I listened to you before and found Wang Mei. What happened?"

As a result, Wang Mei got divorced, and she tried her best to return to the city she was thinking of. She said that she left the two children regardless. Did he say anything? He said nothing, and didn't want to mention it again.

Zhang Qiao's was originally arrogant, and she was discouraged when she heard her son's words. This incident was a thorn in her heart. It was a place where she had been struggling to feel sorry for her son. In the beginning, Wang Mei was indeed attracted to her son Donglin.

In fact, it was Wang Mei who first fell in love with Zhao Donglin.

The life in the Village is hard, and those educated youths who were transferred from the city to Shanghe Village, like the peasants in the village, go to work to earn work points and earn food rations.

The male educated youth are okay, even if they don’t know how to do farm work, they still have some strength. As long as they are willing to work, they can’t run nine or ten work points a day. Female educated youths are in trouble. First of all, they can’t do hard work and can’t do the delicate work of those skills.

The staff in the village couldn’t judge them ignorantly. This would be unfair to the other members, so they worked hard all day, but five or six work points were converted into rations and filling their stomachs was a problem.
The harsh conditions in the village  side, coupled with the problem of the composition of some educated youth, some of them chose to settle down in the countryside, so that they become villagers and can confidently enjoy the treatment of village members.

As for Wang Mei, her purpose is to go back to the city. She can't live a day in the countryside. There are no shopping malls, no shops, and even her favorite chicken cake and butterfly crisp.

The most important thing is that she had made a boyfriend at school. Although she had never crossed a clear road, she believed him in her heart. At the beginning, she was transferred to here because of family relations. Before going to the village, her boyfriend vowed to wait for her to return to the city to marry her.

Therefore, Wang Mei has always had a dream of returning to the city. Until one and a half years after she went to the  village  side, she received a letter from the city. It was written by a good female classmate of her. The classmate told her that her boyfriend had been with someone else. Together.
Wang Mei’s heart jumped abruptly. She refused to believe that he would violate her promise. She turned around and asked the captain for a ten-day vacation to return to the city, and went straight to her boyfriend’s house to find someone. Another girl was sitting behind.

This scene deeply irritated Wang Mei. She rushed up to question him, asking him why he was doing this and why he betrayed herself?

"I'm sorry Wang Mei, but you can't blame me. You have gone to the village. There is no exact time when you can come back. I don't spend my time waiting for you for the rest of my life."

Wang Mei slapped him, tears in pain.
"I really misunderstood you. I believe you so much. That's how you rewarded me!"

Before going to the village, she gave him everything and endured the hard conditions in the countryside, hoping to be her bride back soon. As a result, he got better with other women!

After returning to the village, Wang Mei's mentality changed greatly. In addition to the things at home after returning, she made the same decision as everyone else, which was to find a suitable person in the village to marry. At exactly this time, Zhao Donglin appeared.

He is a soldier. Soldiers in this era are so popular. Compared with peasant workers, soldiers have higher allowances, good benefits, and others who are still talented. After asking, he is not married yet.

After Wang Mei made up her mind, she got close to Zhang Qiao. Zhang Qiao saw that the little educated youth in this city always smiled when she saw that she always smiled and called her "auntie" affectionately. Her vanity was greatly satisfied.

So later, when she told Wang Mei, Zhao Donglin didn't want to find an educated youth wife. Zhang Qiao insisted on it. Zhao Donglin didn't want to disobey his mother and agreed.

Recalling these things before, Zhang Qiao didn't feel like it. She was silent for a while, tucked the corners of her eyes with her cuffs, and said,

"Then you can think about it. It’s too much. You are  divorced once. No matter how bad you are in the future, you will have to bear it on your own, and you can’t let others read jokes."

Zhang Qiao was also wronged in her heart. When it came to her son’s marriage, she did not do it for herself even if she was a little selfish. Son Donglin, for the face of their Zhao family?

For a divorced woman, Donglin is now poking his own heart with Wang Mei's affairs. To be honest, Zhang Qiao's heart is not strong.

"Mom, I know you are for my own good, but living a life is like choosing shoes. Only oneself knows which shoes fit and which shoes do not fit. There is almost no face, as long as you wear it comfortably on your feet. Isn’t it even worse if you choose one that doesn’t fit?"

He didn't deliberately make his mother unhappy, but this kind of thing can be done once. If he asks him to find a woman that he doesn't like and is not suitable for him, then how will he spend his next life?

"Yes, what you said is reasonable. Anyway, I can't say anything about you. Since you are interested in this time, you can ask a matchmaker yourself ...