chapter 112 simple world of children

What she wants to say next, Zhao Donglin can guess it, instigating a six-year-old child or her own nephew to harm his family, this is no longer a small mistake of taking advantage, but a poor character, which cannot be tolerated.

He winked with Meixiang and told her to go to the field as soon as possible,

"And asked Donghe too...just say that i have something to do with them."

"ok."
Meixiang bit her lip and ran out.

Zheng Yuefen heard Zhao Donglin ask Meixiang to call Zhao Donghe back.

She hurriedly stepped forward and grabbed Zhao Donglin's arm, and said with a pleading expression,

"Big brother, I really know that I was wrong. Don't Tell Donghe that he will really kill me, and I still have a baby in my stomach, so you can spare me this time for the sake of the child."

Jia felt that she had really opened her eyes. This kind of vulgar drama Act infront of her...

She watched Zheng Yuefen clutching Zhao Donglin's arm tightly and sticking it to Zhao Donglin like plaster, wishing to go up and  tore it off....how could anyone touch her man
..

As soon as she was about to go up,

Zhao Donglin seemed to see through her thoughts and stopped saying,

"Don't come, go to the house and call mom."

At this moment, Zheng Yuefen's image in Zhao Donglin's mind has been equated with a madman. he don't want to risk his wife and his child security just casually ...Jia is pregnant. If Zheng Yuefen takes the opportunity to push Jia,

As soon as Zhao Donglin's voice fell, Zhang Qiao had walked out of the room.

"What's the matter, this is the howling voice in broad daylight, what ugly is it?

hr Second daughter-in-law grabbed her eldest’s arm and cried, sounding like a pig. They were still in the yard. If they were seen by the neighbors, their family’s faces would be lost.

Zhang Qiao walked over to encircle Zheng Yuefen's squeaky nest, and forcefully opened Zheng Yuefen's hand. Because Zheng Yuefen was too hard, the sleeves of Zhao Donglin's clothes were pleated.

If it weren't for Zheng Yuefen's pregnancy, Zhang Qiao would really like to scrape the ears directly.

"What are you doing, what are you doing with my son, you still not stopped doing something everyday"

.....
The noon business is not over yet, but a few hours of effort has turned out to be another cause. It is definitely not a trivial matter to be able to make the good-tempered elder son so angry.

Zhao Donglin told Zheng Yuefen’s words to Zhang Qiao...and Jia also heard it... they both were socked and angry...

“I have tolerated those little things before. Today this has violated my bottom line. my Yang is still small. It is precisely when he needs correct guidance, she is an aunt and can carry it. Do you maliciously instigate the child like this? If it weren't for me to stop it in time, I really don't know what she will say next and what bad impact it will have."

Jia looked at Zheng Yuefen and was also very angry, she never cry when she wrong by people but... she felt wrong... what if yang don't accept her and listen to others...her eyes were watery

she looked at Yang..with soft eyes
...
A child with memory has experienced the pain of being abandoned by his mother since he was a child. The people around him should give him enough care and let him find the lost maternal love. But in fact, some people always use the child as a raft to deal with it.

How innocent children!

Jia walked to yang and squatted down, touched his little head, and said softly

, "yang you are a good boy. You should be able to tell who is sincere to you. Look at our family, grandma and aunt Mika ...I am sincere to you. I have the same heart for you as my grandma and aunt. What my aunt told you is not true. Even if I am pregnant, my feelings for you will not change. Whether you have a younger sister or brother... you are their eldest brother, and you must love him or her same like Ying, because we are a family, and we must love each other."
    "You have to remember one thing, people who are really good to you won't teach you how to hate others. If someone instigates you to do something wrong or instigates our relationship, that person definitely doesn't really love you. What happened to you today Don't think too much, let's learn to feel with our heart, and don't be affected by the words of others."

Yang looked at Jia and her watery eyes.... he felt pain too..his silent little face looked pitiful, and the emotions in his eyes didn't look like a six-year-old child...but he know...and trust Jia's  words...he nodded, apparently approving Jia's words.

In fact, yang didn't believe his second aunt's words. The child's standard for distinguishing good from bad is very simple. It depends on whether the person treats him well or not.

He knew that Jia was not his biological mother, but with the passage of time, his memory of Wang Mei gradually blurred. He only knew that since Jia appeared in his life, she had always been very gentle with him .. Regardless of the size, she made clothes for him, bought food for him, taught him to read and write, and often told him some interesting stories. He had long regarded her as a mother, or an imaginary mother.

When playing with other children in the village, few little children  always told story about cruel stepmother  and pitiful step children....because the world of children is very simple. Wearing handkerchiefs of small animals, they will tell many interesting stories, such as

"The Tortoise and the Hare",

"Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf".

People often say enviously,

"Yang...your stepmother is so kind to you."