chapter 111 Angry Donglin

Yang pursed his lips and did not speak. He was six years old, and he could tell who was good to him and who was bad to him.

Auntie didn’t pay attention to him at all. He treated him and pishi completely in two ways. He knew this. Aunt doesn't like him... he is wary of Zheng Yuefen, but no matter how vigilant he is, his mind is still a child and immature after all, so Zheng Yuefen's words have somewhat moved his heart.

He naturally knew that he was not born to an aunt, but compared to the relatives in the village who often beat and scolded their children, the aunt treated him more tenderly and attentively.

People's hearts are always fleshy, but yang has actually recognized Jia's stepmother in his heart, but he is introverted and embarrassed to express himself...

Then he kept calling her aunt and didn't change his words....aunt to mom

He knew about the aunt's pregnancy at noon, and he didn't feel much at the time. At this moment, after listening to the secind aunt's words, he felt inexplicable panic and uncomfortable feeling in his heart.

"I'm telling you, if you don't want your aunt to have a brother, you just..."

Just halfway through Zheng Yuefen's words, the sound of footsteps behind her stuck her unsaid words in her throat.

" Second  daughter-in-law I didn't know you were so kind, and secretly helped us educate my children."

This is  Zhao Donglin's voice!

Zhao Donglin went to town today to deliver the materials. After the materials were delivered, he remembered that Jia liked to eat the meat from the state-owned restaurant. He bought a bag and brought it back.

At the entrance of the village, he met his cousin Zhao Donglai, who was carrying a sack of rice and was going to the rice mill. He took his bicycle...and lent it to his cousin, walked back by.., and happened to run into this one.

Zhao Donglin still remembers that when he married Jia.. his sister-in-law said a lot of things that shouldn’t be said in front of yang, which made yang resist Jia. After the marriage, Jia took a lot of thoughts to make the relationship....good....step by step

yang is smart, careful, and sensitive. He never wants to say anything no matter what he thinks in his heart. But he is very sensible because he is not noisy or noisy. He knows how to advance and retreat.

Zhao Donglin saw with his own eyes how Jia broke yang's temper, now yang not only accepted her, but also had a brighter temperament than before. He was very grateful to Jia in his heart.

This time Jia was pregnant, she was actually worried that her pregnancy would affect the emotions of yang and Ying ... he still remembered  her words with worry

"I don’t have much, and I’m sure to be impartial, but I’m afraid of what others will say in front of my children. After all, I’m not their real mother. I have nothing wrong with them, and I have been instigated to make mistakes."
"Actually speaking, although I did not give birth to yang and Ying..but I do love them like my own children.. . If someone tells them,'That's not your mother, she won't treat you sincerely' , I will cry to death when I hear this, and I don’t want to face it at all."

Zhao Donglin comforted her at the time, saying that she had thought a lot and that no one would talk nonsense in front of the child, but the reality slapped him severely.

At that time, he vowed to say,

"You have done well enough. As long as you have long eyes, you can see."

Jia said, "You don't understand, the evil of human nature is particularly terrible. Many people don't want your happiness from their hearts. They are good at getting inner happiness by constantly hurting others."

Now Donglin  understand  what Jia meant  that time..
......

"Brother, I was just talking to yang for fun..."

Zhao Donglin walked over and took the yamg's hand into the yard, not wanting to hear Zheng Yuefen say a word.

When Zhao Donglin took his son into the courtyard, his face could be described as black as the bottom of a pot.

Jia and Meixiang were holding bamboo poles to drive the chicken back into the cage. They were both stunned when they saw him enter the door with a calm face.

"came back early today, what's the matter?"

Jia put down the bamboo pole and walked over. Not only Zhao Donglin's face was bad, but yang also lowered his head and did not speak.

Jia thought it was yang that made some mistakes and made Zhao Donglin angry.

then she  saw Zheng Yuefen coming in

Zhao Donglin nodded with Jia indicating that he was okay, then turned to look at the sister standing next to him and asked her,

"Are parents at home? Go call our parents, I have something to say."

"Oh, Mom is tired, lying in the house, Dad hasn't returned yet from farm."

Meixiang didn't know what was going on, anyway, looking at the appearance of her elder brother, it seemed very serious, her heart began to beat quickly inexplicably.

Like Meixiang, there is Zheng Yuefen who is drumming in her heart. She knows that her older brother-in-law must be very angry like this. People are really stuck between their teeth when they drink cold water.

She was really anxious and annoyed, and when her elder brother came back, she called her in-laws, he must tell the matter to her in-laws, and she would know when she talked about Donghe!
Zheng Yuefen suddenly started a strong desire to survive,

"Big Brother, I was really talking nonsense just now, don't be angry with an unreasonable person like me, I promise you...i will never talk nonsense again."

There was a rare cry in her voice, which shocked Jia and Meixiang.

This person Zheng Yuefen has never stopped seeing the coffin, crying, or disgusting. After arguing so many times, they haven't seen her in such anxiousness.

Obviously, Zhao Donglin bumped into something terrible this time.

Zhao Donglin was unmoved. He had listened to this kind of assurance too many times. He had given her countless opportunities before, hoping that she would discover her own problems and make better changes. Who knew that she not only didn't know what was wrong, but also got worse.
What she