chapter 73 cute

After breakfast, Zhang Qiao asked Meixiang to take care of Ying at home, while she took Jia to the captain's house.

"Your brother Huaishan has a good relationship with our family. I already told him about him.... You can do whatever job he arranges for you.

Don't bear it if you encounter anyone who makes you difficult. Come back and tell me, I'll find it for you. Go to the place."

On the way, Zhang Qiao told Jia about the team. There are dozens of families in a production team with more than 200 people. There are 16 production teams in Shanghe Village.

Who is close to her own, who is the most difficult to get along with, who loves cheating, who loves petty theft, etc., she explained to Jia one by one.

Dong Jia is a new daughter-in-law, and she didn't go in for a few days after the marriage. Except for a few familiars, more than half of the people in the village didn't know her. Zhang Qiao mentioned that she couldn't meet her for a while.

This is when people in the village are going out for activities. Seeing Zhang Qiao walking along the road with Jia, she can't help but step forward and say a few words.

"ZhangQiao, where should you take your new daughter-in-law ?"

"Go to Huaishan's house."

After Zhang Qiao answered, she turned around and introduced Jia,

"This is your fifth aunt and lives in the third house in the front row of our house."

Dong Jia stood aside with a decent smile,
"Good morning Aunt"

The fifth aunt has been observing Dong Jia quietly. Today Dong Jia is wearing a claret coat, black overalls, white sneakers on her feet, a braid hanging behind her head, bangs in the middle, white skin, and eyes. Looking at the person with a smile, her small mouth was smeared with a red color, and she looked elegant and delicate.

She tweeted in her heart, thinking that this Zhao family would really marry a daughter-in-law. The previous Wang Mei was pretty good, and the newly married woman was not even different. She said that the second daughter-in-law Yuefen is also dignified and generous.

"Oh, your daughter-in-law looks so cute, so people love it at first sight."

Aunt Wu's words are half true. Dong Jia's looks are really pleasing. Who doesn't like smiling faces, but Aunt Wu is unacceptable about divorce. She doesn't understand Zhang Qiao's desire to treat her new daughter-in-law as a baby.

But she thought so in her heart that she couldn't say that on her lips, she still had to say something nice, as for how to say it in private is another matter.

Zhang Qiao doesn't care if the fifth aunt is telling the truth or not, she is very happy to hear it anyway.

"Not just good  beautiful  but well-behaved and sensible, good at cooking, good at making clothes, good housework."

The fifth aunt smiled and said

"I see, you don't have an extra daughter-in-law, but it's feel like new extra daughter."

Zhang Qiao also smiled, "No, this girl is more caring than my other daughter-in-laws."

After a few jokes, they separated. Zhang Qiao and Jia continued to walk forward. After walking more than 500 meters, she finally arrived at the house of Captain Ding Huaishan.

"This is the captain of our production team, you brother Huaishan, this is your aunt Ping."

Ding Huaishan was young .. He was tall and burly. He had a simple and honest smile when he smiled. Aunt Ping was very enthusiastic. When she saw them, she hurriedly asked them to sit in the house and kept asking them if they had breakfast.

"We ate at home."

"Really? It's your own family, don't be polite, there is sweet potato porridge in the pot."

"You're really welcome, what else is there to be courteous with you."

Speaking of being an aunt, Zhang Qiao’s age is not much different from Da Ping....it can be said that they both are sisters more than friends.. Da Ping  aunt is always stay in Zhang Qiao's home when they were child so when

When Zhang  Qiao  married here... she also find a good person for her good sister and they settle  here in same village...that's why Zhang  Qiao  could  nagged  captain  for Jia's work.. because  it's really like family ..

What's rare is that they don't feel embarrassed, and their relationship is pretty good.

Anyway, when Dong Jia knew that the two were in such a relationship, she couldn't describe her feelings as shocked.

Ding Huaishan returned to the house and took out the key, and handed it to Dong Jia
“The work of warehouse storage is very simple."

There are many tools of work in the team, such as sickles and hoes, as well as plows, wooden carts, wheelbarrows, tractors, etc., which are all important assets of the team, and they have to rely on these for farm work.

Like tractors, there are only five units in the entire Shanghe Village. Their team belongs to the advanced production team and only has one. They are usually driven by Ding Huaishan's son.
The team leader explained the precautions again, with two important points. One is that things must not be missing, and the other is to ensure that someone is in the warehouse before starting work.