chapter 150 worry about money

Fifty minutes later,

yang handed the test paper to the principal, who couldn't wait to start scoring the paper.

Ten minutes later, the principal put down the red pen in admiration, and the satisfaction in his eyes almost overflowed.

"Student Zhao yang is really excellent, double hundred! I can't even find the points deducted for the composition."

The title of the composition is to describe the summer scenery, 200 words, yang writes the summer rural scenery, the lush forest, the frogs in the field, the mud loach after the rain, the swarms of sparrows, and the white belly jumping in the water....fish.

The sun is setting in the west, and the sky is tinted with red colors. The old cow-herders are coming home from the foot of the mountain. The air is full of fragrance. That's when everyone is starting to cook dinner."

He couldn't believe it was a composition written by an eight-year-old child!

Now, don't talk about sponsorship fees, he has also charged the tuition fee for the student!

The principal was stuck thinking that according to Zhao Yang's age, he should go to the third grade next semester, but he Should let Zhao yang directly cross the third and fourth grades to the fifth grade?

But is it too much to cross two levels at once? Their school rarely skips grades, at least not during his tenure as the principal.

"Well, it's a bit too much to skip directly to the fifth grade. With Zhao yang's grades, it is absolutely no problem to go directly to the fourth grade at the beginning of school. What about your parents' views, do you agree with the child skipping?"

Today, Zhao Donglin came to accompany yang. Before coming, Jia also said that with yang's performance, he can skip a grade. The sentence Zhao Donglin just mentioned was also deliberately told to the principal.

"Children can learn, we are parents, we must raise our hands to support, and will not hold back the children."

Zhao Donglin’s high-sounding words sounded to the principal’s ears, but they sounded like natural sounds. He even thought that Zhao yang would participate in the hard pen calligraphy competition and the composition competition.

He didn’t know if the child had any other specialties. When the school officially started, he had to ask the teacher to do a good job. Dig and dig... good talents

"That's OK, that's the case. Our school will start on March 10th, and the fourth grade class. The teachers in this class are the best. I wish Zhao yang a happy learning atmosphere."

After leaving the school gate, Zhao Donglin patted yang on the shoulder, a joy from the heart.

"you performed well today. Your mother must be happy to know."

Zhao Donglin didn’t realize what was wrong with this, and he was used to talking to Ying and Fang like this. ...but when Yang heard it, he didn’t correct it, because Jia was his mother, and he also hoped that she would be happy...

he really hope she can be feel proud..

When they got home, Zhao Donglin talked about yang's performance in the school, and also talked about the sponsorship fee. Anyway, there is no need to pay in the end, it doesn't hurt to say it.

Jia was very pleased to pat yang on the head,

"I know that my son is excellent ... . best  child. yang.. you can't relax even in the fourth grade....you need to keep working hard?"

yang nodded obediently.

Zhang Qiao's eyes almost red ... with tears...At this moment, she felt that it was indeed worthwhile for her to come to the provincial capital .. her grandson is such a good boy, and he wasted a lot of time inn school in the village!

However, Zhang Qiao was a little disappointed while happy, thinking that the life of the eldest son's family would be better, and the younger son's life would be a little frustrated.

She thought, the two brothers of Donglin and Donghe are in a good relationship, and when Donglin is ready, he will definitely be willing to help his younger brother.

The ten fingers also have lengths and shorts. As siblings they will help eachother in future to grow strong..

......

After the school opened, everyone's life was back on track.

When Jia sent yang to school, she found that there was a kindergarten next to the elementary school. When she turned back, she went to ask someone to consult.

Ying's age has reached the requirement for kindergarten. Because it is a public kindergarten, the tuition is not high, 36 per semester. Pay separately, ten yuan a semester.
After returning home, Jia asked Zhao Donglin ... she wanted to send Ying to kindergarten.

"The children in the city are all on it, but our village doesn't pay attention to this."

Most of the parents of children in the city are working class. Sending children to kindergartens meets the requirements of working class. In rural areas, children grow up at will.

Moreover, there are not so many teachers to visit their children.

Zhao Donglin touched his face. After entering the city, he really spent money. If Ying goes to kindergarten, he need to  spend 100 yuan a year.

"What do you think? You control the economic power of our family."

Zhao Donglin kicked the decision to Jia and Jia saw his careful thinking and gave him a blank look.

"I think it's better to give it away. It's good for her to get in touch with the group early, so that mom can relax. Just leave it at home and take good care of it."

Of course, the main thing is to let Ying receive a normal education. For Jia, kindergarten is a necessary stage for children.

"Of course, we can't just sit and eat in the mountains, wait for school holidays, we will get better, maybe we can think of any way to make money."

Naturally, the most profitable people in this era are self-employed businesses. What to do? Jia really didn't have any ideas at once, so she had to consider the actual situation.

Zhao Donglin said, "You are wronged. You shouldn't worry about money."