chapter 142 Renting house

The old lady looked at Zhao Donglin with righteousness in her eyebrows, tall and straight, with clear eyes, and she was a freshman who was admitted to Wudong University.

She has lived for so many years, and people don't know how much she has watched, and she knows exactly whether they are good or not.

This comrade looked like a young man of good character, and she had agreed with her husband's decision in her heart.

"It's good, but I don't know how to talk about rent."

After the uncle asked, Zhao Donglin didn't hide it, but directly expressed his thoughts.

Of course, he has a guilty conscience when he says this, and he feels like he is bargaining. In fact, his mind is very simple. The house is good, even exceeding his expectations, but he can do whatever he has the ability to do at home. This is the economic conditions of China, there is no need to swollen face to fill up fat.

When the old man heard this, he laughed,

"I said that renting you is not about renting a house, just renting a house, you can give the rent as much as you want, and I don't have any requirements."

Zhao Donglin certainly can't agree, everyone is not relatives, nor can they take advantage of others casually.

"Uncle, it really doesn't work. Since I rent a house, I must pay the rent."

The uncle saw his insistence on his face, thought for a while, and gave a more appropriate amount.

"You are renting for a long term, then one hundred yuan a year, if it doesn't work, eighty will do."

....
He mainly saw that Zhao Donglin came from the countryside, and he was afraid that their family would have financial difficulties. Besides, the cost of dragging his family to a strange city was not small, so he didn't want to charge more rent.

Even if the rent is 100 a year, it is less than ten yuan a month, let alone such a big house, it is definitely a bargain.
Of course, ten yuan is not a small amount at this time, and the average urban worker's salary is only 30 yuan a month.

Zhao Donglin hesitated, but did not immediately agree.

"Is this suitable? For such a big house and several houses, only one hundred yuan is charged. I always feel that if I accept it, I will take advantage of it."

The old lady laughed after hearing this,

"Hey, no matter how big the house is, our two old people can't live in it. Since everyone has closed eyes, we don't care about those vain heads. If you don't want to go, what will you do in the future? Just help us out."

For example, when burning coal, lifting briquettes, and changing gas in winter, the old man almost flashed his waist last time.

Zhao Donglin is not indecisive, since the old man said so, he has no reason to be hypocritical.

"That's OK. I rented the house. The school will register on March 5th. We may come to settle two days in advance."

After finishing talking, Zhao Donglin paid out fifty yuan. Jia gave him a spare. She said that if the landlord wants a deposit, he can pay part of it and sign the contract at the same time to ensure that neither party will suffer.

For such an old man, Zhao Donglin didn't sign up for the contract, but he took the initiative to give the deposit, which can be regarded as an expression of his sincerity.

"Oh, you see, you are a young man who is too sincere. I heard that you are still admitted to the Department of Economics. You can't do this. You have to be rational in studying economics. It's miserable."

Zhao Donglin smiled and said,

"I still have the ability to judge, and I can judge good people and bad people. This money is given by my wife. she said that a deposit is required to sign a contract for renting a house. This is a contract."

The old couple smiled and looked at each other, and both felt that Comrade Zhao's wife was also a wonderful person.

"Okay, since your wife said it, let's make a contract."

The uncle smiled and went back to the study, took out paper and pen, and wrote a rental contract on the table.

Zhao Donglin stood aside and watched, only to see that the old man's words were made in one go, like a dragon and a phoenix. He couldn't help but exclaimed and praised the old man's good writing.

After the old man finished writing the main text, he signed his signature, Zhong Daomin, in the lower right corner.

Zhao Donglin muttered twice, took the pen and wrote his name. His pen is strong and strong, and he can see that he has practiced seriously. The old man nodded in satisfaction.

After signing the contract and paying the deposit, Zhao Donglin declined their courtesy of keeping a meal. Zhao Donglin left, but he didn't rush to go back. Instead, he walked around and wiped out the surrounding environment.

It is bordered by shops and markets in the east and schools and hospitals in the west. It can be described as an excellent location for quiet and quiet, which perfectly meets the requirements of his wife for renting a house.

The matter was solved too easily. The house that he thought would take a day or two to finalize was settled within two hours of his arrival in the provincial capital.

Due to the time limit of the shuttle bus departure, Zhao Donglin didn't get home until noon the next day. He was not willing to live in the guest house alone at night.

He found a chair in the station waiting hall in the middle of the night to watch. Later, the station's night staff asked him to come in and rest. He also gave him hot water and steamed buns.

The wind and dust rushed home, and everyone did not expect him to come back so early.

"how come soon?"