chapter 185 passionate pursuit

Mika, I'm a straight boy, and I don't want to be circumspect, so I just speak bluntly."

After watching the movie, Ji Zhenfeng invited Meixiang to a meal again, and sent her to Meixiang’s dormitory after the meal.

In front of the dormitory, Ji Zhenfeng did not rush to say goodbye, but expressed his own thoughts.

"Mika, to be honest, I admire and like you very much, I don't know how you feel about me, but I ask you to give me a chance to pursue you seriously."

Meixiang’s heartbeat quickened and her face turned red. This is the first time that a any man expressed his love for her in front of her.

In the past, there were  men who liked her, but they were all euphemistic expressions. It's straightforward like this.

Ji Zhenfeng's eyes were extremely bright in the moonlight, and Meixiang lowered her head in such hot eyes.

She inevitably thinks of Cui Zongyi, this is the male classmate she has liked since she was a student. Originally, she was very happy to teach at a school with him, and she also felt that Cui Zongyi had a good impression of her, but since the last time he has not helped After the siege was relieved, Mika didn't give a reasonable explanation afterwards, and Mika no longer had any expectations of him.

In her opinion, if Cui Zongyi has a good impression of her, and Mrs. Ji came to the office and talked to her about blind dates several times, he shouldn't be indifferent and show nothing.... as he really nothing do with her.. or they were only classmates and now co-workers

"I... I didn't think so much..."

I spent a few hours with Ji Zhenfeng today. She admired Ji Zhenfeng's conversation and demeanor very much.

From Ji Zhenfeng, she saw the wisdom of a sister-in-law.

"Okay, I see. It's dark, you should go back and rest soon."

Ji Zhenfeng is a smart man. A smart man will be considerate of the girl he likes. As long as the other party gives a little response, he will understand what he should do.

Meixiang gave a hum, looked at Ji Zhenfeng and walked into the yard. When she walked halfway, she heard Ji Zhenfeng call her out.

"Mika."
Meixiang turned her head, with a questioning expression on her face, Ji Zhenfeng put his hands in his trouser pockets and smiled brightly at Meixiang.

"It's nice to see you today, I wish you a good dream."
Meixiang was taken aback for a moment, then smiled at him slightly, turned and continued forward, and walked back to her single dormitory.

Ji Zhenfeng stood in the distance until the lights came on and Meixiang's figure was projected on the window, then he whistled and turned away in a good mood.

After the first meeting, Ji Zhenfeng launched a passionate pursuit of Meixiang. As long as the team was okay, he would go to the school gate and wait for Meixiang to leave work. Within two days, all teachers and students in the school knew that the new teacher Zhao was talking about a partner.

It was Friday, and Ji Zhenfeng came to meet Meixiang to watch a movie for dinner.

"Comrade Ji, you really don't need to be like this. You always come to me. Everyone sees that the impression is bad, and you don't have to always invite me to dinner and watch movies. This is a waste of money. Your salary is only a month.".

In the county, a movie ticket costs six yuan, two tickets cost twelve yuan, plus eating and drinking soda, it costs twenty at a time, he still refused to let Meixiang pay, saying that he did not let lesbians pay. For the reason, Mei Xiang got very embarrassed.

Ji Zhenfeng heard another meaning from Meixiang's words. Meixiang mentioned that she was not seen well and wasted money, but she didn't tell herself not to come, nor said she didn't like herself.

Thinking about it this way, Ji Zhenfeng felt that he was a bit bigger.

"I'm not pursuing you. To pursue a girl, you have to be thick-skinned, and you have to show sincerity."

He said this deliberately just to see Meixiang's reaction. As expected, Meixiang blushed immediately after hearing what he said.

"I didn't promise you to deal with you. You are buying and selling. If you want to do this again, then I won't go out with you. You can wait here alone and see if anyone cares about you."

Ji Zhenfeng suppressed a smile and nodded,

"Yes, what you said makes sense. I will review my mistakes. Please forgive me, Comrade Meixiang."

When the two were talking at the school gate, Cui Zongyi pushed his bicycle out of the school. Meixiang saw him, feeling a little confused, but smiled and greeted him.

Cui Zongyi glanced at Meixiang, then at Ji Zhenfeng, and after nodding to the two of them, he stepped on the bicycle and left.

These days Meixiang and Cui Zongyi have not spoken at school anymore. They had been in a good relationship before, and they would have been cold when they said they were cold.

It is false to say that it is not sad. Meixiang also thought about why this happened, but she really couldn't guess what Cui Zongyi was thinking. Why did he treat her well, and he didn't want to take a step forward? Was it that from the beginning, he only regarded her as a friend, because she had misunderstood it?