chapter 37 sweetness after bitterness

Who doesn’t have a bunch of trivial things? Three sons, three daughter-in-laws, and eight grandchildren. Everyone has a personality and a kind of thought.

When you feel relieved, you will find that there is no big deal. Don't look at those you don't like, and don't say what you don't want to say. Let's talk about it when you are really old and need someone to take care of it.

After talking about the bad things at home, Zhang Qiao talked about the girl who had just met in the village.

"her heart is very good. I ask if you know Li Jinzhi's house. She not only showed me the way, but also brought me over. I asked her what her name was, and she left without telling me."

Li Jinzhi didn't care about this, and after talking for a while, Zhang Qiao went home with an empty basket.

All the way home she was thinking about her son's  matter...
when she reached home..her daughter Zhao Meixiang had already started cooking, and her granddaughter Ying was standing in the walker eating sweet potatoes.

"Mom, where did you go early in the morning? My sister-in-law said you didn't go to work today?"

Zhang Qiao was tired after walking around, sat down and poured a bowl of cool white and drank a whole bowl.
"Go out and do something."
She never mentioned going to Daewoo Village.

......

When Zhao Donglin came back for dinner at noon, Zhang Qiao said awkwardly,
"How is your business going? Has the matchmaker been found?"

The corners of Zhao Donglin's mouth were almost impenetrable,

"I'm going to find Dong Haotian's  wife...sister-in-law, who is also from Daewoo Village....and she is familiar with us and them too"

Zhang Qiao nodded. What she originally thought was that if Donglin didn't find someone, it's better to let Li Jinzhi be the matchmaker. but here hef son already find someone to match

"Since there is a matchmaker, you should choose a date to talk to her earlier. Now in August, the marriage will be done in time for a new year ."

Zhao Donglin nodded in response. Others, such as Zheng Yuefen and Zhao Meixiang, raised their heads in disbelief after hearing this.

Mom didn't agree to be so angry last night. Why did her attitude change so quickly today?

"What are you looking at, don't want to eat anymore?"
Zhang Qiao couldn't help her face, so she knocked on the rice bowl pretentiously, Zheng Yuefen and Zhao Meixiang hurriedly bowed their head to feed the child.
.............

"The Zhao family said that, three days later,they came to see Dong Jia . to Fix everything...Donglin asked me privately whether the gift (bride price or dowry ) would make up a lucky number sixty-six. In addition, he also prepared two new clothes for Jia...."

As soon as Zhao Juhua got the letter, she hurried to the Dong's house. She was very happy. This was the first time she was a serious matchmaker.

"So much hurry?"
Chen Guixiang glanced at her daughter in disbelief. Sixty-six, this is already a very high bride price in the village. At the beginning, the bride price given by the Lu family was only twenty yuan plus three feet of cloth.

"Yes! The conditions of the Zhao family are good. People who fancy Jia they are naturally willing to do more."
Zhao Juhua teased Dong Jia,

"Oh, this is really true. I didn't expect Jia to meet such a good relationship."
Chen Guixiang was happy and sighed, and she held a sigh of relief in her chest, and a feeling of exultation rose.
Now let’s see the people who joke about Jia and gossiping about Jia behind their backs, now let them see that even if their daughters are divorced, some people want her, and she is very precious.

......
On this day, everyone in the Dong family knew that Dong Jia had already chose by someone to marry... , they person was still the village party secretary of Shanghe Village. Although he was divorced, he was still a village cadre who burned high incense (money)

"Really mother,!"

"Mom, why did you talk about such a good thing today?"

"Yes, why hiding from us."

Chen Guixiang pursed his lips and smiled, "I haven't decided to  hide but first I thought that let it settle down but now its settle down so I can say it at ease."

She glanced at her second daughter-in-law, and thought to herself, with her mouth, she was afraid that she would not yell everywhere?

"Very good, I said that our Jia is  such a good girl she must be blessed,?"

In terms of speaking and doing things, it is the eldest daughter-in-law Zhou Yindi who pleases Chen Guixiang. She nodded and said,

"Indeed, people say that the bitterness is first and then the sweetness, and Jia is also considered to be bitter and happy."

Everyone in the family nodded in agreement.

"The people of the Zhao family came to see jia three days later. This matter is related to the second half of Jia's life. You  are her sisters-in-laws ...aso don't let people down... everything will be good ."

It's just a shorthand, no matter what, there must be no mistakes.

"Mom, don't worry, we will definitely prepare well. From the first day I got married, I will treat Jia as my own sister. I look forward to her having a good life."

As soon as Zhou Yindi said these words, Liu Xiuyun rolled her eyes. She could talk and show that she would put others in the same way, and now she said to her again, isn't it just like picking up people's teeth.

"Yes, mom, Jia is our sister. We promise that we won't drop "

Hearing Zhao Lijuan's comments, Liu Xiuyun also hurriedly said,

"Yes, yes, we must be well prepared."

Chen Guixiang nodded,

"Besides, don't talk about it in advance, we just know it in our own family, and we will talk about it when the marriage is finalized."

When confessing this sentence, Chen Guixiang specifically stared at her second daughter-in-law Liu Xiuyun and said it, which is self-evident.

Jia is divorced after all. Chen Guixiang is afraid that some people will make trouble when things go out. There are people in this world who look down on others. Maybe this time a good marriage for her daughter.... so she will guard it. .

"Don't worry, Mom, we know in our hearts that we won't go out and talk nonsense."
Zhou Yindi first responded, and Liu Xiuyun understood what her mother-in-law meant, and curled her lips aggrievedly.