chapter 200 family had idea

When Ji Zhenfeng came home from Shanghe Village, his mother Yang Yuqin knits a sweater in the living room.

Yang Yuqin has retired and has reached the age of Hanyu and grandchildren, but she does not live with her elder son, so naturally she does not have to help with the children all day long.

She knits two sets of sweaters for her grandchildren every year. She knits them in summer, so she won't be in a hurry, and she can just wear them in winter.

"Why come back late today? I cooked and waited for you to come back to eat."

Ji Zhenfeng changed his slippers by the door and walked over, sat down on the sofa opposite his mother, took a grape from the coffee table and put it in his mouth.

"I met Meixiang's brother at the police station today. They bought two bungalows near No. 1 Middle School and planned to open a small restaurant to do business with students and nearby residents."

Yang Yuqin raised her eyes when she heard the words, but the movements in her hand did not stop.

She knew Meixiang, a female college student who was assigned to be a teacher at No. 1 Middle School. She was introduced by Zhenfeng's aunt.

Last time Zhenfeng sent the Zhao family back to their hometown, he brought a lot of vegetables and an old hen,

Yang Yuqin....asked her grandchildren to come back and stewed chicken soup for them. They all said it was more fragrant than chicken bought in the market.

Zhao’s chickens are fed with earthworms, sweet potatoes, and fresh vegetables mixed with rice bran. They are released every morning before returning to the chicken ring at night. The standard farm-raised free-range chickens have firm and tender meat, and the stewed soup is naturally better than normal. The chicken is better.

"Their family has ideas."
Yang Yuqin is a teacher after all. Reading newspapers and listening to the radio is what she must do every day. She has a better understanding of the country's situation than ordinary people.

The development of country has been stagnant for a long time, and economic development will be the theme for a long time to come. Opening a small restaurant may seem like a small mess, but it is extremely rare for them to seize this opportunity.

What's more, being able to buy two houses in the county town at will, and knowing that it is near the school, is the idea of ​​a savvy person.

"What do you think of this girl, bring it back to us if you feel good."

Yang Yuqin still believes in her son's vision. After being picky for so long, he can't find a bad one. If he is willing to do it, he would have done it long ago, not to mention that his aunt also said that this girl is good, then it won't be bad.

Although she is from a rural area and her family background is a little different, she is a decent college student and a junior high school teacher. she heard that her elder brother and sister-in-law have also been admitted to the university in the provincial capital.

"The low class marries a wife, the high class marry a daughter", marrying a daughter-in-law is not as good as your own family, as long as the girl is sensible and polite.

Ji Zhenfeng hummed and spit out the grape skins in his hands,

"I was about to tell you about this. I want to officially introduce her to you and dad. I also want to settle down earlier. See when you have time. I brought her to recognize her."

What Ji Zhenfeng said was "recognizing the door," and he also said that he wanted to settle down earlier, not to get his parents' approval, but to tell them that he already recognized Zhao Meixiang.

Zhenfeng lost I memories  that... he just eat sweetness... and he know he wante it... and more than that he wanted that softness under him...till yet he never  think about women... not he desire... but now like magic... he wanted her...

such soft girl.. considered girl.... the way she shy... he don't wanted to hold back ...but love her passionately.... he really wanted to shower her with his love...

he don't care her family  background... he meet her family... and her family  is really simple people..... most important  thing is they really love her and pamper  her ... so he also wanted to love and pamper her..

.... story continues in 2nd part