chapter 171 Internship

You are from Yun County. The principal of the No. 1 Middle School called up a while ago and said that the school lacks teachers, especially young and energetic teachers. Considering that you are from Yun County, your academic performance this year is also among the best. I think you can Go for an internship at No. 1 Middle School and try it."

Meixiang was very touched by these words from her teacher.. and felt so good to be recognized. She even gave birth to the feeling of "throwing her head and sprinkling blood"

.....
She went home excitedly and told her family the good news, and the whole family was happy for her.

"Our family will have a junior high school teacher in the future. It just happens that yang is in the fifth grade this year, and you will be able to be his teacher  in the future."

In the countryside, the "teacher" is very respected, not to mention that Meixiang is not a primary school teacher, but a junior high school teacher. That feels a higher level.

Zhang Qiao is so pleased that she never dreamed that this little girl would be so prosperous...Day.

Mei Xiang is not used to being praised so much. She smiled a little shamelessly and said,

"Oh, I'm just going for an internship. Don't be too happy before the formal arrangements are made."

In case her internship results are not satisfactory, then everyone should be disappointed again.

Although she has improved a lot, she has an inferiority complex in her bones. She is always worried about her failure to do well and she is worried that she will let others down.

Soon the day before the report came, Meixiang packed her luggage and set off.

Zhao Donghe escorted her to the station. Before leaving, Jia gave her 100 yuan and also prepared a lot of food for her.

"Sister-in-law, I can't ask for this money. I usually keep all the pocket money you give me."

Also, she had earned one or two hundred yuan in the past few years in her hometown.

"Take it, poor family and rich road. you would rather bring more money outside than to wrong myself."

Meixiang is a very economical girl and never spends money randomly. Jia knows that she probably won't spend the money, but she still has to give it to her.

Because the county seat is hundreds of kilometers away from the village, this means that Meixiang can’t go home and live in the county seat. She has to see whether the school arranges a dormitory. A young girl works and lives in an unfamiliar environment by herself. To be honest, everyone is worried.

"Then...thank you sister-in-law."
Meixiang knows that her sister-in-law is a refreshing person. Since she gave it, she gave it sincerely, not pretending to be. Since the sister-in-law gave it sincerely, she didn't need to give her kindness.

"Take care of yourself and call our school if you have something to do."

Telephones are also a rarity these days. There is no telephone line at home, but the school has telephone booths, and the teacher’s office also has telephones. All the numbers that can be found for her and Zhao Donglin have been given to Meixiang.

Meixiang nodded

"Well",

"I know sister-in-law, don't worry, I'll be back two months "

Meixiang waved her hand to leave, Donghe escorted her up to the bus station in the county seat, watched her get on the bus, and waited for the car to slowly set off before turning around to go home.

......

"This is the dormitory of our school. There are not many teachers living in it, only seven or eight."

The first thing she did when she arrived in the county was a report, explaining that she needed accommodation. The school director took her to the school dormitory, which was a row of small rooms on the east side of the school, about 10 square meters.

There is an iron bed with bunk beds in the dormitory. Because there are not many people in the dormitory, Meixiang lives by herself.

The dean of the department arranged for Mei Xiang to practice language and natural science in the second class of the first grade.

The dean also asked her if she could play the piano, and if she could, she could also serve as a music teacher.

The next day, Mei Xiang got up early to prepare, and arrived at the school and first-year office early, waiting for the arrival of the teachers.

Teachers appeared one after another, Mei Xiang greeted everyone very politely, and everyone introduced themselves.

"Cui Zongyi hasn't arrived yet? He is the only one left. This young man is not active at work. Today, a beautiful trainee teacher came..."

Since hearing the name
"Cui Zongyi",

Meixiang felt that she had auditory hallucinations, and there was a noise at the door of the office. When Meixiang turned her head, she saw a familiar face with her back to the sun and appeared in front of her. It was him.... Cui Zongyi, the male classmate whom the times had a crush on.

It turned out that after graduating from high school, Cui Zongyi was recommended to go to the Workers' Peasants and Soldiers University. After graduation, he taught in junior high school and taught physics.

Cui Zongyi was also very surprised to see Meixiang. He didn't expect to meet her when buying a school. At first, he heard from classmates that Meixiang took the college entrance examination and was admitted to the province's junior college. He didn't expect to arrange an internship in their school.

Meixiang's face was unknowingly feverish. Before changing, she would not dare to say anything if she was definitely shy. After more than a year of college life, and doing business with her sister-in-law, her personality is not as shy as before.

It’s just that when you meet someone you’ve always kept in your heart, your heart will still be pounding, and you’re too embarrassed to look at each other.

"Student Zhao Meixiang, you should listen to the class first and ask other teachers if you don't understand."

Meixiang nodded and agreed, with a docile and well-behaved attitude, and the director was very satisfied.