chapter 20 Distressed

When she saw Lu Chengyuan today, Dong Jia felt distressed .. Three years of youth were spent on this kind of man, which is really not worth it.

Dong Haotian is caring, afraid of Dong Jia's embarrassment, and didn't mention what just happened. Instead, he asked around,

"Have you finished your business? I'll take you back when it's finished."

The two families are also considered relatives. He is more than ten years older than Dong Jia, and he is not afraid of people talking about gossip.

Dong Jia did not refuse, she wasted a long time after making such a fuss, and she was also tired, and she was afraid that it would be dark when she got home.

Jia: "I have to buy meat on the way."

"That's OK, the butcher's shop is there, I'll take you there."
Dong Haotian’s bicycle was parked a few meters away. Only Xiang Kaiming and Zhao Donglai were left in the village party secretary.

Xiang Kaiming stayed because he was on the road with Dong Haotian.

Lu’s family belonged to Xiaoling Village. He was the village party secretary...and reason are not good enough to leave first, as for why Zhao Donglin didn't leave, no one asked him why he stayed back with them

Dong Haotian : "This is the village party secretary of Xiaoling Village, and this is the village party secretary of Shanghe Village."

Dong Jia smiled at both of them, surprised that both of them were quite young, especially Zhao Donglai, who looked less than 30 years old, had bright eyes and a tall stature, unlike the village party secretary ...he looked like a soldier.

Dong Jia's vision is quite accurate. Isn't Zhao Donglai just returning from the army to his hometown?

Dong Jia went to the butcher's shop to buy a piece of meat and also bought a few kilograms of big bones. This kind of meat does not require a meat ticket, as long as it is paid.

In recent years, everyone is short of oil and water in their stomachs, and eating meat likes to eat fat. The people at the butcher shop have already picked almost the meat on it, and there is nothing more left

Dong Haotian : "What do you buy this tube bones ? there is  don't have a few bites of meat."

Jia : "Bone soup is drunk for calcium supplementation. It is good for the elderly and children to drink it."

Dong Haotian heard her answer somewhat differently. Nowadays, there are not many people in the countryside who know what "calcium" is.

Dong Haotian : "Really?  Jia You know a lot."

Jia : "No, just read some newspapers."

Dong Haotian : "I remember you graduated from high school, right?"

Jia: "Well, I have a diploma."

Dong Haotian smiled upon hearing this.
This Dong’s little girl is very good, literate and hyphenated, and he is very interesting when she speaks with reason and evidence. It is said that she can earn her own rations even in one month at her natal family’s clothes sewing and mending, so she returns to her Parents’s family. For several months, her  brothers and sister-in-laws did not give birth to any opinions..

Hey, such a good woman was even divorced and married Li Caifeng, who was unreasonable, Dong Haotian couldn't understand it anyway.

......
When Dong Jia returned home, she told her family about how she met Lu Chengyuan and Li Caifeng in the town.

Dong Changgui : "What does the Lu family mean! The ghost is not going away, what kind of sweet and delicious Lu Chengyuan is he?"

she was so angry ... and even Dong Changgui, who had always been good-tempered, made a straight face.
What does the Lu family mean!

The ghost is not going away, really what kind of sweet pastry is Lu Chengyuan?"

Everyone in the Dong family heard Dong Jia's statement about what happened to her in the town in the afternoon. They were very angry. Their Jia's ...good daughters  and had suffered such a big loss from the Lu family. Now the Lu family’s 2nd wife dares to deceive Jia.. Do they really think that there no one in Dong's house?  to protect their Jia..

"No, I have to go to the Lu's house tomorrow to ask for an explanation. I'm going to ask what they mean by the Lu's house. Qingtian will spray it when he catches someone in the daytime. If his  basin is not clean, he will buckle someone else's body."

Even going to bed at night has to make trouble, she thinking about how her daughters was embarrassed by others

as mother she was really angry. With her current posture, she couldn't wait to go to Lu's door and scold them at the door of Lu's house.

Dong Changgui smoked and didn't speak, and none of her sons and daughters-in-law dared to speak.

"Mom, I didn't say it to make you angry. I'm afraid that it will come out. You don't know what happened and you will worry about it."

Don't think about things in the town this afternoon, they will definitely spread everywhere. The Dong family has just calmed down for a while, and soon has to face the discussion of the villagers. Dong Jia feels sorry for her family even thinking about it.

Jia : "Actually, I really don’t care much. we can’t control others mouth. In my heart, I don’t have any relationship with that family anymore. Now it’s okay and I don’t want to be involved in any future. Just see them. I hide far away."

Dong Jia's open-mindedness ... For her, the past has passed. She really has nothing to do with the Lu family, but this is not the case in the ears of the rest of the Dong family.

"I really can't swallow this breath."

With that, Chen Guixiang shed tears.
The meat that fell from her body was so bullied and obscured. The girl didn't take it seriously, but she was very distressed as mother.

Jia : "Mom, it's really okay. No matter what you hear from others tomorrow, don't be sad. People's lives are very long and very long. These are just interludes in the middle. Let's look forward together."

"Yeah, mom, the newly married wife of the Lu family doesn't seem to be easy to provoke. It's okay for us to make a fuss. It's not Jias reputation that matters if things make a big deal."

What Liu Xiuyun actually wants to say is that  her sister-in-law's marriage hasn't settled until now, so it's hard to find it. If she have a relationship with the Lu family, she really don't need to find another family in this life.

Although the sister-in-law also makes money for sewing and mending at home, and even the food at home has been improved a lot, but the girl in the  family is always going to be married, and can't stay in her natal family for a lifetime.