chapter 106 tantamountain humiliation

Zhang Qiao didn’t know what to say, she really didn’t know how her in-laws raised her daughter, she was transparent in major matters, and sensible and polite, and her daughter-in-law really didn’t know anything about things, what could she do, she had to be a mother-in-law by herself. That's too much trouble.

"Then I will make sour noodle soup for you at noon. You bought the meat when you came back. Add some meat slices to it. It must be more fragrant than the one you ate yesterday."

Jia smiled and nodded,

"Well, thank you mom, I'm a little drooling now."

"Then you rest, I will let Mika do it now."

Before her mother could speak, Mei Xiang put Ying down and went back to the kitchen to cook.

Ying is still young and doesn't know much about pregnancy. she only knows that her family is in a good mood, and her parents brought her delicious food.

Jia took Ying and asked her to rely on herself, touching her head and asking,

"Is it delicious?"

Ying nodded, her watery eyes, her smile turned into two crescent

"If it tastes delicious, eat more. Let grandma put it in this small bag. If you want to eat it, ask grandma to get it."

Zhang Qiao walked over and said,

"You are in a special situation now, so you can't hold your baby in the future. be careful now on"

It was the first time Jia heard this statement.

"Really? I can have diarrhea when I hold someone else's child?"

"believe it, OK..."

"Well, I listen to my mother."

Anyway, she would not take the initiative to hug other people's babies, because her own babies have not yet hugged enough.

Zhang Qiao felt comforted to see her daughter-in-law so well-behaved and sensible. In fact, she is just a younger generation who likes to be obedient, and she must be muttering when she encounters the kind of sentences to her

Meixiang makes the noodles and rolls the noodles, Zhang Qiao cooks the rice, Jia helps choose the dishes. At eleven o’clock, Zheng Yuefen comes back. She is now a pregnant woman. Some people in the team are already dissatisfied with the peanuts in the field.

"she is pregnant. Her mother-in-law greeted the captain specially in the morning."

"Hey, who hasn't been pregnant yet, and others haven't seen any other women as pregnant. When I was pregnant, I picked underwater seedlings."

"You didn't hear people say that you had a meal of sour noodle soup yesterday, and the leek cake you ate this morning, people married well, you compare them with others."

All the benefits have been drained by her.

Zheng Yuefen came back and saw the smell of sour noodle soup, and the smell of meat was still floating in the air. She was overjoyed. She didn't expect to eat sour noodle soup yesterday and made it again today. Her mother-in-law also specially called the meat back, showing that she takes her belly very seriously. .

"Mom, are you making me sour noodle soup again today?"

Meixiang glanced at her mother. There is not much white noodles at home, and there is only enough for one person. She only made elder sister-in-law's. Second sister-in-law would definitely not want to eat. Yesterday, she ate two whole soup bowls.

"This is your sister-in-law's. She is also pregnant. Your elder brother weighed the meat back. You will eat a few more pieces of meat later."

Zheng Yuefen's eyes widened in disbelief,

"Dong Jia is pregnant!"

She did it on purpose. She just said about her pregnancy yesterday, and today Dong Jia is also pregnant. Is she going to challenge herself

Zheng Yuefen was really angry, she thought Dong Jia was deliberately having trouble with her.

she just said she was pregnant the day before, and Dong Jia....also said the next day. What she ate was the sour noodles she had eaten last night. She didn't believe that Dong Jia didn't mean it!

What is even more annoying, Dong Jia is so good that she can't even stutter herself.

People's IQ and EQ plummeted in anger, and they would do a lot of irrational things. Zheng Yuefen thought in her heart that her mother-in-law was eccentric.

"Mom, you can't be so partial to your daughter-in-law. I'm pregnant, so why can't I take my share? How can the same daughter-in-law be different!"

She didn’t enjoy eating those two bowls at all last night, and she had an appetite. The more good things she ate, the better she became. Anyway, in the past few years after marrying the Zhao family, Zheng Yuefen’s appetite has been raised, occasionally Returning to her family's house, she has already looked down on her food.

Zheng Yuefen didn't even realize that this sentence was tantamount to humiliation to her mother-in-law Zhang Qiao

Zhang Qiao didn't expect it, but after a meal of noodles, the second daughter-in-law actually pulled out her own partial words, conscience of heaven and earth, and took heart and lungs from the second family, and thought of everything for their sake. Eccentricity is also a partial second child.'s family

Besides, she didn't mean to not do it for her. There is no white flour at home. that's why

"Yuefen, you speak with your conscience. When did i cut off your food? Today's meal of noodles, because there is only no much white noodles left at home, you had a meal last night and so that's why didn't prepare yours. Besides, your eldest brother weighed the meat back from the town. It’s not okay to have meat. What are you doing?...asking about what

Go to the village and ask casually, whose food can be the same as your own, and you can eat meat once or twice a month. Others only have it during the Chinese New Year.