chapter 97 she deserve good man

If it was Meixiang, she would definitely be able to find a better family. After all, the conditions in the family are not bad now, and they belong to the top class in the village. Another one, the eldest brother also served as the secretary of the village.

Jia heard something vaguely in the kitchen, Meixiang's face was also red, Jia smiled and asked,

"Meixiang, when do you want to find someone?"

Meixiang is a very innocent girl. She belongs to the kind who is well protected by her family.

Except for the boys in school, she has almost never seen the opposite sex.

However, girls will definitely have some affection when they enter puberty. She used to like the one from school. The male classmate, handsome, good at studying, and writing particularly good-looking, has two dimples when he laughs, and his eyes are shining like stars.

But this kind of love is carefully hidden in her heart. For her, the other party is too dazzling, she is ordinary and ordinary, and she is not worthy of such a good boy.

After graduation, she never saw him again. she heard that he worked in the post office, which was the post office in the county. Meixiang rarely went to the county seat, so she never met him again after graduation.

Recalling these, Meixiang's eyes also had a sense of sorrow.

Who is Jia? this kind of apparent liking for a person can't be mistaken.

"Mika, do you have someone you like?"

"No, sister-in-law, you think too much."

"I didn't think about anything. If you don't have someone you like, why would you blush when I mention this?"
"Which boy? I know him? Is it from our village?"

"No, it's from the county town."

"Oh, it turned out to be a boy in the county town."

In terms of idioms, Mixiang is not Jia's opponent, and Jia confuses her with a few words.

Mixiang accidentally missed her mouth, she looked at the door nervously, for fear that her mother and her sister would hear it.

"Sister-in-law, don't talk about it, it's just that I like him, maybe he don't know me."

"It's your former classmate."

"Well, he is very popular in school. He studies well and organizes many campus activities. The handwriting is very beautiful, and the school board newspapers let him publish it."

Mei Xiang said that Jia knew that the boy was probably like a campus boy. As a girl, it is very normal to like outstanding and dazzling male classmates.

"What's wrong, why unhappy?"

"No, I think I might find someone to marry me in the future."

Such a good boy can never be with her

"No, in fact, life can be controlled by yourself. Have you ever heard a sentence,'My fate is my destiny.' If there is a chance in the future that allows you to change your own destiny, would you choose?"

Meixiang looked at Jia ignorantly, she could understand these words separately, but how could she not understand them together? What is the opportunity to change fate that her sister-in-law said? Will there really be such an opportunity?

"Where can I have this opportunity, I think I will be married to a child and farm the land for the rest of my life, so I won't have any great prospects."

"No, didn't you follow me to learn how to make clothes? You also learn to cook. As long as you learn these, your ability will exceed half of the people. With these skills, you will always find a way out in the future."

Now the digital gang has not been disbanded, and the notice of resuming the college entrance examination hasn't been seen. Jia can't reveal too much to Meixiang, she can only guide her little by little, first of all, she can't succumb to an ordinary life.

"Well, sister-in-law, it's great to meet you."

This sister-in-law has indeed taught her a lot of things. She looks good, has a good temper, and is generous and courteous. Her goal is to be like her sister-in-law one day.

She also understands a truth, that is, she can’t fully believe in what people say. Before meeting her sister-in-law, many people said that her sister-in-law was divorced, how cowardly, how to beat a word with a few sticks, and how to be unworthy of her brother.

After seeing a real person, she found out that she is so good. Apart from divorce, she has no shortcomings at all. Now that she sees her sister-in-law and her brother in love, Meixiang is happy for her sister-in-law, such a good woman, just she deserves a good man like her brother.