chapter 116 Major events

Zhao Mancang sighed and told Zheng Yuefen to instigate yang by second daughter-in-law

Huang Haiying thought she had a mistake in her ears.

"How can Donghe's wife say this to the child? This is too vicious. No wonder Donglin is angry and wants to separate the family."

Huang Haiying really wanted to knock Zheng Yuefen's head open to see if there was straw in her mind and put Donglin’s in the family. How much benefit can be taken up by a good win, she enjoyed good life  but she wants to offend people thoroughly. With this pimple, the two brothers will have suspicions in the future.

" that bad woman..was still yelling just now. she blamed the unfairness of the separation of my brother and sister-in-law and my brain  is hurting by thinking about it."

Huang Haiying sighed. In fact, every family has scriptures that are difficult to recite. They look good on the outside, but the inside is just like broken cotton wool. It's a mess, let alone anyone.

Separation is a major event. In addition to the relatives of the family, the in-laws of the two families also need to know.

(People are selfish. People who look at the second family will know that if you don’t call your maiden’s family to be a witness, you won’t be able to tell her if you quarrel with her one day later.)

The next day, Zhang Qiao asked her two sons to invite someone from her daughter-in-law's family's.

Dong Changgui and Chen Guixiang came to the Dong family. As soon as they heard it was a separation, the two changed their clothes and followed their son-in-law in a hurry.

Yesterday, Chen Guixiang just received the news that her daughter was pregnant, and today she said that she was going to separate the family.

Chen Guixiang, who was scared, thought there was a connection between the two things. Ask her son-in-law. The son-in-law didn’t say anything, just said that the parents agreed. she was up and down in her heart.

The separation of Zhao's family is definitely good for her daughters. Chen Guixiang can tell from the occasional mention of those things about her husband's family by her daughters.
and she is always afraid that her daughter will suffer from second daughter-in-law of Zhao's  family

After arriving at Zhao's house all the way, Chen Guixiang was relieved when she saw the girl's face ruddy and in good spirits.

"My husband and I... really sorry , to let you come over here ...."

Zhang Qiao took Chen Guixiang's hand into the hall, and the close ones were just like the sisters.

"It's okay, it's just a little anxious in my heart. Donglin said in the past that he was going to separate the family and called us to come over to be a testimony. I didn't say anything else. so we are came over quickly."

"Hey, there is actually no reason, that is, the children are old, and I don't bother to worry about it, let them live on their own in the future."

Zhang Qiao took the words vaguely, and Chen Guixiang also smiled. She had already seen her daughter winking to her and knew that there was something inside about this matter, so she didn't go into it anymore, as long as her daughter didn't suffer.

Zheng Songnian, Jiang Liangnv and Zheng Yuefen's eldest brother, came from the Zheng family.

Jiang Liangnv's mood doesn't seem to be as relaxed as Chen Guixiang's. On the way here, she has heard her son-in-law talk about the dull things that her daughters did. To be honest, Jiang Liangnv wanted to turn her head halfway.

It was really embarrassing, especially against Chen Guixiang. , She wanted to bury her head in the ground, but seeing how the Dong family was polite to her, she probably didn't know about it yet.

The hall was full of people. The elders sat around the table of the Eight Immortals, and the juniors sat beside them. From sitting down, Jia had received Zheng Yuefen’s gaze shots. Jia thought she didn’t know and didn’t even look at her. .

Yesterday, Zheng Yuefen was locked in the room by Zhao Donghe and she was not released for dinner. After everyone returned to the house after dinner, they heard the shouts and beatings from the West Wing, and no one came to watch.

If someone else cares about it, it's okay to meet Zheng Yuefen as far as you can go. Don't eat the lamb, but instead make a commotion.

"you all ate here...I call you to come over today, that is, the two brothers of Donglin and Donghe are going to separate their families. They have already their own families. They have wives and children. For such a major event as the separation of families, I still have to ask my in-law's family to come over to be a witness, lest they In the future, whoever is dissatisfied with the separation will cause a moth."

After Zhang Qiao said this, Jiang Liangnv was a little bit silly, always feeling that this was to her own family, who would make her daughter make a fuss.

"Yesterday, I also talked to the two brothers about the division of the family. We followed Donglin...The second houses on the east side were given to Donglin, and the second one can live the one on the west side. In addition, the chicken pen and pigsty on the west side should be demolished.

Two more houses were built again, and another was built on the east side. It just so happened that our family had some homesteads, which happened to be used this time."