chapter 176 block the emotions

After Wang Mei returned to the city, she first entered the textile factory and became a small officer.

The return to the city was helped by the ex-boyfriend, which was a kind of compensation for betraying her.

After returning to the city, Wang Mei wanted to reconnect with her ex-boyfriend, but the two had an improper relationship, but the man just committed a disease that most men have.

"I have already paid what I should pay you, and I don't owe you anything."

"Fan Siping, are you human? I have paid so much for you. Why do you have a relationship with me if you don't marry me."

"Wang Mei, you don't want to be funny, can't you do it, I force you? I am not the only one who is happy about the love of men and women."

Wang Mei's face paled.

"Don't look for me anymore. Let's get together for our own good..or let's separate"

Fan Siping left after speaking, leaving Wang Mei alone with an empty heart.
Later, Wang Mei met her current husband Luan Wei at a networking event organized by the provincial labor union, and the two married for a period of time.

Luan Wei's family was in a good family. His father worked in the government department. After marriage, the Luan family transferred Wang Mei to work in the library through ties.

Wang Mei and Luan Wei were married based on reality, and they were chosen because of the family background of the Luan family.

They were married for three years and Wang Mei was not pregnant. The life of the couple was lacklustre.

Luan Wei's mother died of illness, and no one in Luan's family urged her to have a child.

After Wang Mei went back, the more she thought about it, the more uncomfortable she became. When she was young, the child was not important to her and could not match her own future.

But as she got older, it might be a potential maternal love explosion. she wanted to meet her children.... live with them like others

......
Wang Mei came to the elementary school that day, staring at the school gate, waiting for the school to end.

Her thoughts were very confused, she didn't know what to say when she saw the child, and she didn't know if yang still remembered her or not..
then she heard voice and looked around

pishi : "Brother, I got 100 points in the exam today, and my aunt said that if I get 100 points, she will cook chicken thighs for me."

The pishi is half a head shorter than yang, and it is 1.5 times the size of yang. He especially likes to eat it. It is good to eat what was not available in the country before. When it comes to the city, it is sweets and biscuits. The food at home is good, like a balloon. Blow up.

Yang : "You...OK let's go first home ND asked my mother.."

Yang didn't give a clear answer, but he knew that Aunt jia said...and  her words and never be false...She must be very happy that pishi has made progress in his studies.
....

"Yang do you remember me?"

Seeing her son face to face, Wang Mei was more emotional than she thought.

She looked at yang, her eyes depicting her son's brows.

He really looks like his father, with like eyes and face, eyebrows like Zhao Donglin, and mouth like Zhao Donglin.

Her eyes turned red unconsciously, and yang looked too cold compared to Wang Mei's excitement.

From the moment she stood in front of him, he knew that this was his "mother", even though he was very young when she left, and gradually forgot her appearance over time, but still Yang knew that this woman The one who gave birth to him.

The two looked at each other for dozens of seconds, but instead of crying or enthusiastically acknowledging each other as Wang Mei imagined, but here yang moved away without saying a word.

Wang Mei was stunned for a moment. She had thought about the various reactions of yang after seeing her, but there was no such unresponsiveness.

She hurriedly stretched out her hand to hold yang's clothes, and eagerly said,

"Yang... I am a mother...your mother!"

Following yang, pishi kept looking woman....his mouth grew in surprise.

Although he is two years younger than yang and has no impression of Wang Mei, he knows that yang is not born to his aunt Jia...but this kind of adult affairs is too far away from the child's life, plus Jia has been sensible since he know her.... When he arrived at Zhao's house, he didn't think there was anything special.... she treat them equally...

yang lowered his eyelids, and his long eyelashes blocked the emotions in his eyes. He applied force and got out of Wang Mei's palm.

"I don't know you maam, sorry my birth mother is dead......and there is one mother I have...who is wating for me at home"

Wang Mei was anxious, stepped forward and bent over to hold yang's arm.

"You have a mother! I am a mother! Who told you that your mother was dead? Is it your father, your grandmother, or the stepmother your father later married? Don't listen to them. They just hate me and kill me on purpose. ."

yang's eyelashes trembled slightly, and he looked up at Wang Mei. This woman was young and beautiful. At this moment, her face was full of unwillingness and blame, and there was no excitement to see him.