Chapter 36 Strange sense of satisfaction

she has to find a way.

Back in the classroom, Cheng Chu took advantage of Gu Miao's absence and asked Zhou Ran back

: "Did Gu Miao and Wang Yan both be called parents last week?"

Zhou Ran nodded

: "Yes, Wang Yan's parents came soon at that time. It seems that ..his mother....who came."

The cold wind entered the classroom and blew the pages of the book slightly.

Cheng Chu thought that on Friday, she did not see Gu Miao's family at the school gate.

The classroom was noisy, and Cheng Chu suddenly thought of the boy on the bed in the hospital that was so proud of Gu Miao.

Her heart was sour and sad and an inexplicable emotion spread quietly.

After school that day, Cheng Chu came to Wang Yan's class and found him.

Seventeen or eighteen-year-old boys are just when they are full of vigor, but Wang Yan has a mature age that does not match his age.

He was tall, 1.9 meters tall, and as strong as a mountain, standing in the corridor full of afternoon sun, with a large shadow behind him.

The extra-large school uniform on his body was dirty, there was a green beard scum on his chin, and his cheeks were blue and purple.

Hearing Cheng Chu's words, he refused without even thinking

: "It's impossible, Song Xinyu has nothing to do with this matter, I don't know anything about splashing ink."

The money Song Xinyu gave was his life-saving straw. With this money, he would make up the money owed to the hospital.

Song Xinyu approached him yesterday and said that if he didn't confess her, she would add more money.

Grandma has been out of the brink of life and death, but the rest of the nursing fee and nutrition will come one after another.

He is just a high school student, and he can't make much of his spare time.

Wang Yan raised his eyes, and the girl in front of him was looking at him with clear and peachy eyes, as calm as a quiet lake.

He was so scalded by that look, and quickly covered his eyes.

For Cheng Chu, he was guilty. She was just an innocent girl and did nothing wrong.

The afternoon sun was a little dazzling, Cheng Chu stretched out her hand to block it, and said,

"I know what you did. As for who told you to do it, I also know in my heart."

She turned around, put herself in the backlight, paused, and said,

"The person who came to school that day was not your parent? Your grandma probably doesn't know what you did at school, or you.... Take a loan shark."

Wang Yan's grandma is still in the hospital ward, and according to Zhou Ran, it was a middle-aged woman who came to school that day.

"What do you want to do?"

Wang Yan raised his eyes sharply and shouted loudly.

Cheng Chu looked at his almost hysterical anger, and said calmly

: "If you could tell who told you to do this, she would naturally not know about these things."

Wang Yan clenched his fists tightly, his knuckles turned white, and his cheek red and blue face was hideous.

"Think about it for yourself, come to me when you think about it."

Cheng Chu turned her head and left.

The sun pours at noon, leaving only a shady stairway.

"Cheng Chu."

The boy stopped her suddenly.

Cheng Chu's footsteps paused. Hearing his deep and dumb voice was exhausted

: "I promise you."

He couldn't let his grandma know this. Grandma was strong in nature. When he was in junior high school, he went astray and did a lot of shameful deeds.

After she knew it, she suffered a heart attack and went to the hospital.

If she knew that he had borrowed a loan shark and did something like that for money..

Grandma is his only relative, Wang Yan closed his eyes in pain, not daring to think again...

.......

The last session of the day is the class meeting, and Cheng Chu knows what the teacher will announce in this class.

Before class, there was a mess in the classroom, and she turned to look at Gu Miao.

The young man lowered his head, he was lowering his head to recite English words, and his profile was indifferent like the mist of a winter morning.

He was always like this, saying nothing, not defending anything.

"Gu Miao." Cheng Chu called to him.

The boy's hand holding the pen stiffened, he raised his eyes and glanced at her, his eyelashes trembled,

"Huh?"

"Why you fight that day?"

Gu Miao lowered her eyes and said,

"It's nothing."

Look, he still doesn't want to say!

Cheng Chu didn't understand, why didn't he tell her?

She was a little angry at the boy's stubbornness, but on the other hand, she understood his kindness.

He is protecting her, he didn't want to let her know that she had been targeted, isolated, and he didn't want to see her sad.

In the corner of her heart, something seems to have quietly broken out of the ground, an emotion that she have never experienced before quietly spilling over her heart.

Slightly sour, it made her feel a strange sense of satisfaction.

Cheng Chu sucked her nose, and the bottom of her eyes was slightly moist.

all her life she was protected by her family, surrounded by others, living in the applause of flowers and the envy of others.

But here he is a person not her family or blood related... but who is protecting her wholeheartedly, cherishes her, and does not want her to be hurt a little bit.

The classroom was still cold in winter, the noise gradually subsided, and the head teacher Lin Yue walked into the classroom.

"Classmates." Lin Yue tapped on the podium,

"Next I will announce a disciplinary decision."

Cheng Chu couldn't help turning her head.

The setting sun outside the window, the boy's face was cold and heavy, as if to isolate everything.

Song Xinyu turned her head and smiled provocatively at them.

"Gu Miao in our class beat people for no reason, the school announced a decision--"

"Teacher, wait."
In the quiet classroom, the girl's clear voice was exceptionally clear.

Lin Yue frowned slightly and asked,

"If you have anything, you should raise your hand first. Just interrupt the teacher when you are talking."

"I'm sorry, teacher."

Cheng Chu lowered her eyes slightly, showing an humbly teachable appearance.

white Moonlight and her stuttering ManOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara