chapter 78 you lied to me

Cheng Chu hung up the phone and immediately ran to Gu Miao's house

Fortunately, his home is very close, and it takes only ten minutes by car to arrive.

Cheng Chu got out of the car, hurried up the stairs and pushed open the door.

A few strands of morning light fell in and sprinkled on the dark gray sheets. The man was lying on the bed, with a circle of deep blue and black under his eyes, and his face was pale.

Hearing the sound, he raised his eyes sharply.

The dark eyes fell into the light, but the bottom of the eyes turned red for an instant.

The room was quiet, he lifted the quilt, and ran over to hug the girl all at once, so strong that he seemed to rub her into his body.

"What's the matter?"
Cheng Chu brushed his back, only thinking that he was uncomfortable during his illness, so he had a temper.

The man's arms were scorching hot, and it seemed that there was a fire that would burn her to death in an instant.

"Chu Chu."

He suppressed his throat and called in her ear like a collapse.

Cheng Chu warmly comforted, "I'm here."

He sniffed and said almost aggrieved

: "You are still willing to talk to me."

"Huh?"
Cheng Chu didn't know why.

The man hugged her tighter, a faint gleam of water appeared in his pitch-black eyes, and his voice was imploring,

"You. ...Don't want me."

A few rays of sunlight came in diagonally.

There was silence in the room, Cheng Chu leaned against the man's arms, and gradually felt a faint moist feeling coming from her shoulders.

She felt tight, kissed the aggrieved face, and quickly persuaded him softly

: "Who said I don't want you anymore."

"You lied to me."

His auricle was blushing because of the dragonfly kiss, but his restrained grievances came through his voice.

Cheng Chu pursed her lips and asked in a low voice,

"What did I lie to you?"

He pressed his throat, his tone of voice was choked,

"You said yesterday that you were eating with your family, but you actually went out with Zhou Yanshi."

"I..." Cheng Chu paused with some guilty conscience.

Gu Miao heard the hesitation in the girl's words, his fingertips tightened, and almost reflexively hugged her tighter.

The window opened a small slit, and the howling cold wind came in, like a sharp blade inserted straight into the man's heart.

The heart that had been worrying all night was instantly scraped to pieces, and the bone-piercing pain oozes out of the blood and quickly spread to the limbs.

The winter is very cold. The trees outside the window have already lost their leaves, leaving only the dead branches swaying desolately in the wind.

Gu Miao's red eyes were full of water vapor, and tears slipped down like this at some unknown time.

He wiped his eyes roughly, condemning his vulnerability with disgust and disgust.