Chapter 30 song Xinyu - jealous

It's Lin Qifeng.

The boy stood in the corridor and waved to her, with a hearty smile between his brows.

"Where are my sneakers?

I see the express delivery shows that they have arrived."

Seeing her come out, Lin Qifeng rubbed his hands, a little impatient.

Cheng Chu was a little embarrassed

: "It's not yet, it may have to wait a while."

"Okay."
Lin Qifeng scratched his head and walked away disappointed.

When Cheng Chu returned home, she turned on her mobile phone and searched for the price of the pair of sneakers.

Twenty-eight.
She did not hesitate to place another order according to Lin Qifeng's shoe size, and because she chose the fastest delivery method, she paid a few hundred more.

It's all the fault of those people.

Cheng Chu looked at her electronic bill and scolded them viciously.

On Friday morning, Lin Qifeng blocked her at the class door again.

"I went back and check it again yesterday, and it shows ...that .. delivered"

The boy was a little upset

: "I didn't receive it? what Do you say that the express company lost it? Hey, I saved money for several months.... chuchu"

Cheng Chu couldn't bear to see him getting angry and said

"Sorry, I accidentally got it dirty. I placed an order for you yesterday and bought a pair. I guess it will arrive next week."

Lin Qifeng's lips were a little loose

: "dirty...it's okay, if you get it dirty, why dont you tell me directly."

He wanted to wave his hand and say," it's all trivial" and "you don't need to buy another pair."

But when he think of saving money for two months, and he couldn't even drink his favorite milk tea,

Lin Qifeng paused and said,

"Why don't you show me the dirty pair? we can wash it clean?"

"Forget it, I went back and tried it. I can't wash it. Anyway, the order has been placed. I will give it to you when it arrives next week."

Cheng Chu said.

She has a lot of pocket money, and her brother usually stuffs her with money, so there is no shortage of this money.

"Okay."
Lin Qifeng did not resist the temptation of the new shoes at all, and nodded hard.

After he finished speaking, he handed the paper bag that he had just been carrying to Cheng Chu

: "My mother asked me to bring this to you. She is learning to bake recently and makes trash at home every day."

Lin Qifeng's mother is a well-known pianist and the enlightenment teacher of Cheng Chu's piano.

However, the teacher's cooking skills are really scary.

Cheng Chu swallowed hard and took the beautifully packaged bag.

"I really can't eat it, so I just throw it away...but please as good friend i advice you be careful with moy mom's cooking."
Lin Qifeng patted her on the shoulder and exhorted