chapter 43 he left

The shining rays of light on the stage all fell into those twinkling eyes.

Gu Miao's heart shrank.
He rarely attends such a party, even if he does, he still sits in a dark corner, so he didn't realize that sitting like this would block the people behind.

This was the first time he was so close to the stage, so close that he could clearly see every beam of light and every scene on the stage.

The point is, he can see her.

Gu Miao's heart trembled slightly, he couldn't help turning his head to look at the girl next to him, and there was a bit of secret joy in his dark stern eyes.

But seeing the people behind, the light in his eyes gradually faded.

There were bright lights on the top, and Lin Qifeng was holding two blooming lilies, throwing one of them into Cheng Chu's arms.

"Why?"
Cheng Chu smile happily became more and more beautiful with the beautiful lily.

She raised her eyes, her radiant peach blossom eyes were a little bewildered.

For a moment, Gu Miao's hand stiffened.

Lin Qifeng, who was standing by, lowered his eyes slightly,

"Ms. Zhou asked us to wait a while to present flowers."

"Who is it for?" Cheng Chu asked.

"Um, it's the two people who played the piano and violin ensemble. I don't remember the names. Anyway, when the show is almost over, you can wait for me next to the stage and we will go up together."

Someone behind was calling his name, Lin Qifeng hurriedly explained, took the bunch of flowers in his arms and walked a few steps, then turned around and said

: "Wait, don’t forget, the show is on the second one, you are on the second one. Come over when a show is over."

Cheng Chu waved her hand

"I know, I know, hurry up."

Lin Qifeng is the president of the student union, and he gets too busy every evening or competition.

He is a best young man of the school, and always brings a look where he walks.

After he left, Xixi turned her head, looked at the blooming lily, and said with envy

: "This flower is so beautiful."

The white lily is like the moonlight in winter. It is randomly caged by a few delicate light pink wrapping paper, and the stamens are still stained with crystal dew.

"I also think it's pretty."

Cheng Chu looked down at the flower in her arms, her long eyelashes trembling slightly.

The bright lights on the top of the auditorium slowly dimmed, a cluster of bright lights was cast on the stage, and the two hosts walked back and forth on stage.

The party began.
Cheng Chu sat in the inner row,

"Give it to me."
The boy next to her reached out and took the flower from her arms.

"I will help you and put it aside."

His voice was deep.
With a sudden release in his hand, Cheng Chu breathed a sigh of relief, turned her head and said to Gu Miao,

"Thank you."

The boy lowered his eyes slightly,

"It's all right."

The curtain of the stage closed and opened. The first show was an adapted version of the drama Snow White. There was a burst of laughter at the scene, and Cheng Chu was also stunned by the laugh of Snow White, who was disguised as a woman.

It wasn't until the end of the show that she came back to her senses like she had just awakened from a dream.

"Give me the flowers, I'm going to present them." Cheng Chu whispered to Gu Miao.

Gu Miao didn't speak, but silently handed the flower to her.

He followed the girl with dark night eyes, watching her holding the bunch of flowers, walking through the crowd  and finally stopped by the stage.

Lin Qifeng stood beside her, bowed his head slightly and said a few words to her, which caused her to smile with her mouth covered.

The two stood side by side, both of them look good in the crowd, like a pair

Gu Miao lowered his head silently, the light in his black eyes gradually extinguished.

The heating was on in the auditorium, but Gu Miao's fingers gradually became cold.

He lowered his eyes and didn't have the courage to look up again.

Such a scene was like a knife, and his heart was cut to pieces with blood

With a pleasant duet flowing around, Cheng Chu looked at the two girls on the stage.

Today they are wearing exquisite and beautiful little dresses, the bright lights are pouring, and the music flows, and their whole bodies seem to be coated with a layer of soft light.

"Wait a moment you present flowers to the girl playing the piano, and I will present flowers to the violin girl." Lin Qifeng said in her ear.

As Cheng Chu nodded, the music gradually stopped, and the two on the stage stood side by side, bowing slightly.

"Hurry up, hurry up," Lin Qifeng urged

: "Go away."

Cheng Chu quickly followed.
On the stage, Zhou Qiqi blushed to pick up the flowers, and whispered,

"Thank you."

She was wearing a little moon-white dress, under the bright lights of the stage, it seemed to be sprinkled with stars.

Cheng Chu suddenly felt that her school uniform looked gray, she smiled and said,

"The clothes are really good and you play well."

Zhou Qiqi was wearing high heels, walking a little hard, Cheng Chu helped her and walked slowly off the stage.

The noisy venue was another riot because of the performance just now.

Several boys pressed their throats and asked what the names of the two girls who just performed.

When Cheng Chu returned to her seat through the noisy crowd, the person is missing

"Where is Gu Miao?"
Cheng Chu asked Luo Xixi, patted.

"I don't know, I didn't pay attention just now." xixi scratched her head and said,

"Maybe he feel bored and leave early."

"Oh." Cheng Chu lowered her head in disappointment.

The floor of the auditorium is smoth and the feet are touching as if stepping on the light clouds.

But Cheng Chu's heart gradually sank.

Why did he leave without saying a word?

Although she was just an insignificant accompaniment, did he not even want to listen  it?

The host's voice was penetrating, passing Cheng Chu's ears.

She pursed her lips, comforting herself inwardly, maybe he just went to the bathroom?

Or was it called away by the teacher?

But after several shows passed, he still did not come back.

The party is gradually coming to an end, and more than half of the people have left the venue one after another.

At this moment, the auditorium, which was full of seats, is only scattered with a few people.