chapter 74 She miss him

That understatement of praise attracted the envy of many people and made Cheng Chu happy all day.

When leaving the concert hall, a bright moon hung in the sky.
Cheng Chu came home in the wind and snow.

The food on the table is already cold, and the creamy mushroom soup has a film on it, which makes people lose appetite after seeing it.

Cheng Chu poured a glass of warm water, took a few sips while sitting in front of the piano, then bowed her head and started practicing.

When she first came to K University, she also suffered some shocks.

The girl who has been the star and holding the moon, for the first time tasted the frustration, and also for the first time deeply understood the meaning of others.
But those can't defeat her.

Gradually, she gained the professor's approval and went to concerts several times. Today, she finally got the professor's praise.
All the students understand what that sentence of appreciation means.

With the blue eyes of this music master, you will have more connections and a higher vision in the music industry. He never hesitates to give opportunities to students who admire.

Cheng Chu understands that she must hold these firmly in her hands.

This apartment is built next to K University, so most of the people who live in it are musicians. The soundproofing of each room is excellent. Even if you practice the piano in the middle of the night, it will not disturb your neighbors.

Two hours of practice time passed quickly.

The pitch-black piano cover was closed with a "pop", and Cheng Chu realized that there was only one day left for the team project that Zhou Yan said in the morning.

She found the phone from the dining table, opened What\'sapp, and sent a message in the group.
This group includes Cheng Chu. There are three people in total. The other two are foreigners, so they got together.
Cheng Chu spoke carefully and asked them whether the rest was done.
The clock on the wall ticked, until the cup of warm water on the table was cold, and neither of them responded.
She suppressed the anger in her heart, thinking that there were still several songs to be familiar with tomorrow, and forced herself to go to bed.

At midnight, the closed curtains covered the moonlight.
Cheng Chu's sleep has always been very shallow, and there was a fierce vibration on the bedside table, she frowned and opened her eyes.

The phone next to me kept vibrating, sending messages one after another.

Cheng Chu fumbled and turned on the phone, and found that it was a message from two other team members.

"Cheng, we will not do the rest of the group."

"Yes, Cheng, I have exams in other classes in the past two days, so I don't have time."

"You do the rest."

There was a slight buzzing sound from the air conditioner in the room.

But for an instant, the sound seemed to be amplified countless times, like thousands of insects, digging into Chu's mind.

She felt a pain in her temples, the small spark hidden in her heart was blown by a gust of wind, and the fire burned unscrupulously.
The phone in her hand is still vibrating softly.

Cheng Chu didn’t even look at the messages they sent, and directly responded

"That's your part, why should I do it"