chapter 62 She here for him

Gu Miao stiffened, his throat dry.
After a long time, he said,

"Should I go to the hospital for a look."

The clerk on the side paled with fright.
If something goes wrong, she will have to pay for her monthly salary!

Fortunately, the girl gritted her teeth firmly and said

: "It's okay, I'm better now. I have medicine at home. Just go back and apply it."

Gu Miao breathed a sigh of relief

"Then, can you still walk?"

Cheng Chu moved her feet, hissing in pain.

"I twisted my ankle and can't walk."

"Then I will carry you." Gu Miao knelt down.

The lights in the shop are bright, and the teenagers are dressed in white school uniforms with a broad and solid back.

Cheng Chu lay on her stomach slowly and wrapped her hands around  his neck.

The boy was hot like fire, Cheng Chu tilted her head, pressed her cheek to his shoulder, and whispered,

"Let's go."

The girl's warm breath floated in his ears, itchy, flying into his heart like an electric current.

His heartbeat speeded up unconsciously, and his breathing became a little faster.

The lights outside the door spilled onto the street, leaving a warm dim yellow.

The girl was very light, she wanted a piece of soft marshmallow to stick to her back, and hit him again.

Gu Miao felt that his legs were stiff and his hands were soft, and even his spirit was loosened with her warm breath.

"After passing... Gu Miao,  turned to the right."
Cheng Chu suddenly leaned in his ear and said.

He regained his senses suddenly and turned around stiffly.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't hear."

The girl's fine laughter came into his ears.

"It doesn't matter, we will be here soon."

Cheng Chu rented an apartment at the entrance of the attached middle school, and Gu Miao carried her on the elevator.
The elevator is fast and she lives on the fourth floor.

Gu Miao took the key she handed and opened the door.

In the dark room, reflected in the faint light of the corridor, there was a rush of footsteps from far to near.

Meow leaned her head up, only seeing a faint figure.

That's not the master!

"Bowwow."

It rushed over, screaming, breaking through the sky, and grinning fiercely at the visitor.

Before Gu Miao could react, the trouser legs were bitten tightly.
He was so scared that he almost didn't bring Cheng Chu down on his back.

What the stinky Dog ... doing! !

The neighbor opposite the door was frightened and opened the door by meowing.

"What's the matter?"
A girl probed, her voice horrified

: "Sister, are you okay?"

"It's okay."