chapter 49 exam

"How do I do this?"

FU Xun leaned over and asked before opening the homework.

Cheng Chu put down her pen and took a look.

He was asking the first multiple choice question.

The question is: among the following functions, what is a quadratic function is...

"Are you serious?"
Cheng Chu asked, looking at him.

The young boy's narrow eyes blinked, with an innocent look

"seriously."

"How did you got admission in Yude?"
Cheng Chu asked through gritted teeth.

Yude is the best junior high school in the city, and half of the students graduating from there will pass the first high school every year.

Fu Xun propped his head with one hand and turned the pen with the other,

"Of course it's because of a relationship.....we are rich..people ... our parents...use their money...."

He turned his head and glanced at Cheng Chu strangely, his tone stunned with mocking smile

: "Or do you think I was admitted with my this skill?"

This natural look succeeded in making Cheng Chu laugh. She took a deep breath, suppressed the anger in her heart, and said

"Give me the book."

This time, the boy handed her the book obediently.

Cheng Chu found out the content of the quadratic function from the book, and slapped the book in front of him.

"You should read the book first, and follow the example in the book. You don't ask me again."

"Oh."
He scratched his head with his pen, and started to look down obediently.

To be honest, Fu Xun really hates reading, but he didn't know whether the lighting in the living room was too soft or the seat was too soft. He actually looked in without knowing it, and wrote several questions based on the sample questions in the book.

When he raised his head again, it was already half an hour later.

Fu Xun stared blankly at the test paper that had already been done, feeling a sense of satisfaction in his heart.

Cheng Chu came over, browsed, and finally felt better.

"It's OK, but the formula in the third question is wrong. You can recalculate it again."

Fu Xun put down the pen, put his head back on the chair, and wailed

: "I want to rest, I'm tired."

"No, it's only half an hour. You have to work hard. At least you have to finish writing this test paper before taking a break."

Cheng Chu looked at him seriously,

"Think about it, you can relax after writing it, and you can play the game. , Instead of waiting until Sunday night to copy homework."

The girl talked endlessly, and Fu Xun felt his temple jump up and down with her nagging.

He wanted to resist. But He could think about her words carefully, and it made sense.

"Okay, do not say anything."

He rubbed his eyebrows tiredly, pretending to be deep,

"I really can't stand you."

The bright light in the living room is not too bright or dim.

Fu Xun lowered his head to write a few pens, and suddenly touched her arm,

"Is there an automatic pen?"

Cheng Chu flipped through the pencil case,

"No, but there is a scribble pen. If you are just drawing pictures, you can use it."

"Fine."
Fu Xun curled his lips in disgust, but accepted it.

Cheng Chu thought it was just a friendly interaction between sister and brother, but it wasn't until Monday that she found out that her scribble pen felt wrong

Most of the people in the examination room are already sitting, and a few people are still standing outside the examination room squeezing time, holding their textbooks and looking nervously, as if they want to engrave knowledge in their minds in the last few minutes.

Cheng Chu was so anxious that she was overwhelmed. She flipped through her bag anxiously, trying to find another pencil or automatic pen instead.
But no, nothing.
The hallway was very quiet. Cheng Chu felt her hands were shaking. She was about to ask the teacher if she could borrow a pen in the examination room.

Gu Miao patted her on the shoulder and asked in a low voice,

"What?"

The first middle school divides the examination room according to the results. The two people's scores in the last examination are not far apart, so they are divided into one examination room.

Gu Miao had actually been sitting in the examination room a long time ago. He had always had a stable mind, and he didn't like to hug the Buddha.

But seeing the girl standing in the hallway frowning and crying in a hurry, his heart tightened and he walked to the hallway almost immediately.

In the morning light, the girl lowered her eyes, her eyelashes trembled slightly, and her voice was low

"I forgot to bring the card pen. I wonder if the teacher can let me borrow it."

"I, lend you." Gu Miao blurted out without thinking.

The invigilator in their examination room is the senior director, and has always been the most strict. Last time someone didn't bring a scribble pen, he insisted on not letting it, saying that he wanted to teach careless people a lesson.

The morning sun was dazzling, and the corridor was quiet and silent.

Cheng Chu raised her eyes, her peach blossom eyes shone through the water,

"Then what do you do? Forget it, I'll wait and ask the teacher."

"I, have many." Subconsciously, Gu Miao lied.

He has a scribble refill and can write with it, even if it is difficult, it is what he thought.

......

The cold wind blew into the empty examination room.

There are still three minutes before the end of the exam.

" The invigilator's stern voice sounded

"Students who have not yet applied the card, please apply the card first."

Gu Miao lowered his head, his hand with the pen trembling, his thoughts turned into a pot of porridge.

There were only three minutes left, and his composition hadn't been finished yet. He wasted a lot of time because the refill was too difficult to use.

Chinese and English are not the subjects he is good at, and it is common for him to ring the bell every time he writes.

The invigilator has stood up, pacing in the examination room with his hands behind his back, and said slowly

: "Two minutes left."

The cold winter wind blew into the classroom, and the biting chill made Gu Miao's hands stiff.

In the silent examination room, he almost heard his heartbeat nervously.

There were still two minutes, but he didn't get to the beginning of the second side of the composition paper, which was a long way from eight hundred words.