Chapter 23 Angry

When Cheng Chu listened to the class teacher, an idea came to her mind——

Does this mean that as long as Gu Miao agrees, she can sit at the same table with him.

Her grade is good in the class, which is considered a priority.

And Gu Miao's grades have always been good. She knew that his physical chemistry was top-notch, but his English was slightly delayed, which made it impossible to go to key classes.

If nothing happens, Gu Miao's grades should be in the top ten of the class this time, and it is likely to be much better than her.

As long as he agrees, they will be able to choose together.

There was a slight joy in Cheng Chu's heart, and her plain expression gradually revealed some smiles.

Xixi glanced at her, lowered her eyes, pursed her lips, and finally tugged at her sleeve and asked,

"Chu Chu, do you still want to sit with me?"

The joyful heart was suddenly poured with cold water, and Cheng Chu closed her eyes in annoyance.

How could she forget Xixi,
The girl's apricot eyes sparkled and she was looking at her hopefully.

Such a look made Cheng Chu couldn't bear to refuse.

But the temptation to be at the same table with Gu Miao was too great. She was cruel and said in a low voice,

"I'm sorry, Xixi, I want to sit with Gu Miao."

Xixi lowered her head with disappointment, and responded in a low voice

: "Oh, all right."

Her grades have not been very good, and she is somewhat inferior.

These days, Cheng Chu has been tirelessly lecturing for her, sorting out knowledge, and helping her a lot.

"Then, can I still ask you a question I don't know?" xixi asked in a low voice.

Cheng Chu nodded
: "Of course .. anytime."

When school is over, the people in the class gradually dispersed.

Cheng Chu grabbed the passing Gu Miao and said,

"Gu Miao, can you wait? I have something to ask you."

Gu Miao lowered his eyes, looked at the girl's slender fingers, and nodded.

The classroom gradually became empty, and the corridor outside the door was quiet.

Cheng Chu adjusted the corners of her clothes uncomfortably, then raised her eyes and looked at Gu Miao's black stern eyes and said

"You... i mean...would you like to sit at the same table with me?"

Gu Miao was in the same place, his dark eyes showing some confusion, his voice trembled

: "You, what did you say?"
(Mr. overthinker not stutter this time)

The girl's peach blossom eyes are like a stream of clear water, clear and bright, and his cold face is reflected in it.

Gu Miao's heart was pounding, he was a little suspicious of his ears.

The sky was flourishing at noon, and the warm sunlight came in, Cheng Chu was wearing thick clothes, and a thin layer of sweat appeared on his forehead.

She looked straight at Gu Miao, her eyes filled with bright sunshine

: "I said, would you like to sit with me?"