chapter 57 jealous Chu

In the past few months that Cheng Chu walked wherever she was surrounded by boys..Yu Xinlu ..was almost suffocated....

She did not dare to say these "suffering" to other girls, for fear that they would consider it a show off if they didn't pay attention.

Only Cheng Chu can understand her suffering of being surrounded by boys.

"Oh." Cheng Chu bowed her head and straightened her hair without giving her a glance.

Yu Xinlu was angry,

"Why are you so indifferent! Just talked about that Gu Miao, you are still so excited, I feel you like him!"

Before she continued to complain, the head teacher walked into the classroom on high heels.

The head teacher of Class 2 is a very gentle teacher who teaches Chinese. Everyone likes her very much.

Holding a Chinese textbook casually in her hand, Tingting walked onto the podium curledly, followed by a handsome and tall teenager.

He has a handsome face, a pair of silver-rimmed glasses tucked on the bridge of his nose, and his eyebrows are deep, with a reassuring bookish air.

There was a rustling discussion in the class instantly.

"Heck... new classmate, is that Gu guy?"

"He looks pretty handsome."

"Yes, yes, gentle, just a little cold."

The chair in front rubbed the ground and made a slightly harsh noise.

Yu Xinlu turned her head, her tone was extremely excited:

"What the heck Chuchu, he is really handsome,
ah,
ah,
you didn't lie to me!
The goddess' vision is still reliable!"

Cheng Chu raised an eyebrow at her triumphantly.

There was a noise in the classroom, and the head teacher stood on the podium and coughed softly.

For an instant, as if being tied to the throat, everyone was silenced.

"Come on, everyone should already know that this time the person who is second in our school in all exam.... he ...Gu Miao, a new student in our class, welcome  him....everyone."

A burst of warm applause followed.

Class 2 always speaks with grades. Everyone looked up at Gu Miao on the podium with admiration and envy in their eyes.

Gu Miao felt this pure and clean enthusiasm for the first time. He stiffened somewhat at a loss, and did not know how to react.

Passing through the noisy crowd, he saw Cheng Chu sitting at the end of the class.

The girl raised her face, her clear eyes filled with shallow joy, she clapped like everyone else, but seemed more eager than them.

A bit of cold wind blew into the classroom.

But Gu Miao felt that a pair of gentle hands were quietly comforting his tight heart.

His tight lips relaxed, his quiet black eyes gradually shining brightly, and the ice and snow between his brows melted away in an instant.

The head teacher patted him on the shoulder,

"Come on, Gu Miao, let's introduce yourself to everyone."