chapter 63 Truth or Dare

A trace flashed in Uncle Wang's eyes, young - young people, what happened to a little love, he wouldn't talk too much to his boss

The black Bentley drove through the cold street and finally stopped in the mall.

Cheng Chu and Gu Miao got on the escalator to the second floor.
The hot pot restaurant has long been crowded with people, and the clerk saw new customers coming and reminded

: "Are there any reservations? If not, there will be a hundred tables."

"How long do you have to wait?" Cheng Chu asked.

"At least three hours."
The clerk bowed his head and was busy.

Cheng Chu glanced at Gu Miao embarrassedly,

"Or let's eat something else."

Gu Miao looked at the girl's disappointed eyes and whispered comforting

: "If you want to eat, next time we pick a regular time to eat."

The two walked side by side to the straight ladder next to him. Cheng Chu looked at the map of the mall next to him, and saw what else was delicious on the other floors.
This is a diversified shopping mall, both a high-end restaurant with a four-digit number of people, and a restaurant with a double-digit evaluation that can solve a meal.

"Let's go up to the fourth floor and have a look."
Cheng Chu pressed the elevator,

"I think there is also a hot pot there. Go and have a look."

Gu Miao has always listened to her.

The lights in the mall are bright and clean, and even the elevator doors exude a very pleasant fragrance.

The elevator dinged open, and there were already people inside.

"Hey, isn't this my sister Chu?"
The man in the elevator was wearing casual clothes and stuck in his pocket.

Only then did Cheng Chu recognize the incoming person.
She waved her hand

: "Brother Qingyuan, are you coming to eat too?"

Yu Qingyuan is Cheng chu's big brother's university classmate. The two rich second generations have similar interests and have a very good relationship.

"Yes, bring my girlfriend to dinner." Yu Qingyuan raised his eyebrows and looked at Gu Miao on the side, jokingly,

"How about you, also come to dinner with friends?"

This "also" is very spiritual.
Cheng Chu didn't catch up, only said: "We are going to eat hot pot on the fourth floor."

"Don't, go to the fifth floor for hot pot, my newly opened store will invite you for free." Yu Qingyuan waved his hand proudly.

It’s good for someone to ask for free, and Cheng Chu naturally responded happily.

Yu Qingyuan's store is on the fifth floor, and the most high-end stores in the entire mall are on this floor.

He should have reserved the venue, and when he walked into the quaint store, there was not a single guest.

The waiters stand in two rows and bend down respectfully,

"Good evening, Mr. Yu."

He waved his hand slightly, and the manager beside him approached respectfully.

white Moonlight and her stuttering Manजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें