chapter 9 Boom

Most students will choose to eat breakfast during this time.
There was no one in the class at this meeting, and the new tablemate xixi pulled Cheng Chu

: "Chu Chu, do you want to have breakfast together?"

Luo Xixi had heard about  Cheng Chu...a rich princess

In her impression, a girl like Cheng Chu who is so beautiful and ostentatious should be arrogant and indifferent, with her chin held high, enjoying everyone's pursuit.

But after just two days of getting along with her, Xixi felt that her previous ideas were completely wrong.

Cheng Chu is really an approachable girl.

There were only a few people sitting in twos and threes in the classroom, and it was extremely quiet.

Cheng Chu quietly looked back, and saw Gu Miao sitting in his seat, looking down and reading.

The boy sits upright, like a little white poplar in the wind.

She shook her head to xixi, and whispered

: "I'm not going."

"Okay."
xixi was disappointed

"Then I will go with someone else."

She sat inside and needed Cheng Chu to turn her body when she came out.
There were a few clear birdsong outside.
Cheng Chu took the opportunity to turn slightly, and a pair of bright peach eyes turned towards Gu Miao unconsciously.

The boy was hanging his head, holding a gel pen in his hand, his fingers were slender, and his finger bones were slightly white.

So serious.
Cheng Chu pursed her lips in embarrassment.

She wants to talk to Gu Miao, but seeing him concentrate on studying, she is afraid to disturb him.

After thinking for a moment, she looked down and turned back sensibly.

At the end of the classroom, the book on Gu Miao's desk did not turn a page, and the breath was full of the light fragrance of the girl.

But his heart was beating like a galloping rabbit, expecting the girl to take the initiative to speak to him, and he was afraid of answering , exposing the fact of stuttering.

But in just a few seconds, he had imagined countless possibilities in his mind.
However, she turned back and said nothing.

The front door was knocked open with a "bang". Some people came back from the canteen, brought fried chicken legs and steamed buns, and sat on their seats to feast.

Cheng Chu was about to open her textbook and preview the topics to be addressed in the next class.

The boy next to her handed a bun over

: "Cheng Chu, do you eat buns?"

"No thanks." She smiled politely.

Yu Yin stretched his hand back in a daze, and said without words

: "Cheng Chu, are you in the second class in the first year of high school?"

"Yeah."

Cheng Chu nodded.

"I used to be in the first class, right next to you." His tone was a little smug.

Class 1 and Class 2 are both key classes. At the beginning of the second year of high school, classes are re-arranged according to their grades. The members of key classes with qualified grades stay in the original class, while those who fail are assigned to ordinary classes.