chapter 61 he misses her

It eats very quickly, and after eating, it obediently rubs Cheng Chu's hand, seeming to be grateful for her feeding.

Cheng Chu thought that Lin Qifeng had asked her if she wanted to keep a dog a long time ago. If she wanted to, she could pick one from their house.

She looked down at this distressingly well-behaved puppy, and for the first time the idea of ​​raising a dog surged in her heart.

"What? You want to raise that one?"
Lin Qifeng sat cross-legged on the sofa and looked down at the phone, raising his head in surprise.

"Can't I? What happened to it?"

Lin Qifeng put down his cell phone,
"It's not impossible. If you want to raise it, you can pick one of the three in my family. They are all purebreds."

Cheng Chu frowned

"But I still like it better."

Lin Qifeng said,

"Let's do it, you can take it away. I picked it up on the road. When I picked it up, it was very weak. It was probably because of illness and was thrown away by the previous owner. You raise it. Be careful if you have to."

Cheng Chu nodded and asked, "What's its name?"

"Number five."

"What?"

Cheng Chu only thought she had heard it wrong.

"It is the fifth ...5. ..five...." Lin Qifeng was serious.

"What kind of strange name is this?"

Cheng Chu was puzzled

Lin Qifeng explained seriously

"Because it is our fifth dog, it is called number five."

After he finished speaking, he looked up at Cheng Chu.

The girl stood under the crystal lamp, frowning slightly, as if thinking about something.

"If you find this name strange, you can start a new one," Lin Qifeng said.

The door of the living room clicked open, and the babysitter walked in slowly with the puppy.
When the puppy saw Cheng Chu, the dark eyes seemed to fall into the light, and it suddenly lit up. It ran over happily, but was strangled by the tow rope in the hand of the nanny

It stuck out its small tongue and looked at Cheng Chu eagerly, its tail swaying wildly.

"Heartless dog, forgot who brought you back?" Lin Qifeng yelled from behind.

Cheng Chu knelt down, stroked the dog's hairy head, and met the twinkling dog's eyes.

Bright lights fell into Puppy's eyes, as clear as summer spring water, brightly reflecting her appearance.

Cheng Chu paused after touching its hand, a flash of light in her head, raised her eyes and said,

"Or, just call it meow."

"Meow?"
Lin Qifeng stroked his forehead

"but he is a dog?"

He sighed helplessly, and said

: "Forget it, anyway, it will be your dog from now on, so you can call it whatever you want."

The puppy stretched out its two front paws and gently pulled Cheng Chu's knees, as if asking for a hug.