chapter 50 jelly king

There were still two minutes, but he didn't get to the beginning of the second side of the composition paper, which was a long way from eight hundred words.

He shook his hands, desperately held his mind, and wrote a hastily ending.

"Okay, time is up, please put down the pens in your hands, and pass the test paper and composition paper from back to front."

Gu Miao "slapped" down the pen, his heart beating wildly like a drum, shaking his throat tightly and stiffening all over.

When he left the examination room, Cheng Chu had already carried her schoolbag.

The sun was shining at noon, and the holly tree next to the teaching building cast a golden shadow.
Seeing him coming, the girl hurriedly greeted him and asked softly

: "How was your exam?"

Gu Miao took the scribble pen handed over by the girl, and he lowered his eyes, and his appearance was reflected in the girl's shiny peach eyes.

His Adam apple scrolled up and down, and he laughed desperately,

"Very well, how about you."

"I also did well in the exam."

The girl smiled, her eyes falling into the fine afternoon sun,

"I feel that both of us can enter the key class this time."

At noon, the cold wind in the corridor seemed to blow into Gu Miao's heart, causing pain in his heart.

He pursed his lips, his dark eyes were bitter.

No, it is impossible for him to enter the key class.

After the final exam, the school took a day off.

Cheng Chu wanted to take advantage of this holiday to take a good rest, but her mother  pulled her out of the bed early in the morning.

"Wait after breakfast, take your brother out for a stroll and buy some New Year goods."

Fu Rong took a sip of milk, then turned to deal with Fu Xun and smiled kindly,

"Buy whatever XiaoXun likes, as a New Year gift from his aunt... Right."

Fu Xun nodded and smiled innocently,

"Thank you auntie."

In the past few days, Fu Xun's parents went to different countries to celebrate the New Year. They had no intention of bringing this son.

The soft-hearted Fu Rong scolded her brother severely, then turned around and asked the driver to go to Fu's house and take Fu Xun over, so that he could spend the New Year with peace of mind.

In the winter, the wind is bleak and the heating is on in the car, which is as warm as spring.

The driver parked the car at the entrance of the mall and put the two down.

"What do you want to buy?" Cheng Chu shrank and walked quickly to the mall before turning around to ask Fu Xun.

The young boy with his hands in his pockets said,

"I don't want to buy things here, let's go and go shopping elsewhere."

Cheng Chu felt that he was here to fix people. It was very cold. She thought about the heating in the mall, so she just put on a sweater and went out.