chapter 19 Let's go together

After class, Cheng Chu stroked the paper between the pages, turned her head to Gu Miao and said,

"Thank you ."

The roots of the boy's ears were slightly red and a shy smile appeared on his lips

: "No....no need."

Mr. Gu turns out to be such a shy and introverted boy.

Cheng Chu looked at his slightly red ears, only to find it strange and cute.

She propped her head, her eyes gleaming, and she looked at him directly.

The boy's eyelashes were trembling slightly because of tension, and his bangs stood straight on his forehead, his dark eyes flickering slightly, inexplicably like a big furry dog.

Cheng Chu suddenly wanted to reach out and touch his head.

Her fingertips trembled, and she resisted the urge in her heart.

The cold wind floating in the classroom made people shiver.

Gu Miao held a warm hot water bottle in his hand, and his heart seemed to be placed on a fire, roasting over and over.

What does she think of ?

Are the glasses dirty, or something on my face?

don't look at me like this please for God sake...I can't take it... my heart already overwhelmed...

Gu Miao lowered his eyes, panic and joy in his heart.

He wanted to look up at her, but he couldn't help being timid.

Just looking at her back, his heart was already beating and he couldn't help himself.

If he looked at her again, he was afraid that he would die immediately.

Fortunately, the girl just stared at him for a while and then turned back.

Gu Miao breathed a sigh of relief, but some melancholy emotions surfaced shallowly in his heart.

He suddenly hated his stuttering, hated the timidity and weakness in his heart.

Several times, Lin Qifeng from the class next door came to her.

He quietly hid in the dark, like a despicable thief, watching the two standing in the hallway smiling and talking.

He was jealous and hated in his heart, but at the bottom of his heart he had to admit that only such a radiant boy was worthy to stand beside her...

Because they are the people of the same world.... and for him...

........

On Thursday afternoon, Cheng Chu was unsurprisingly detained by the piano teacher again.

In fact, she went back to practice all night yesterday.

Although she improved a lot, she was still a lot worse than her peak state .

The teacher didn't even scold her this time. After all, compared with yesterday's shock, Cheng Chu's performance today is a little better.
But only a little bit.

"you will stay for half an hour on Wednesday and Thursday from now on."
The teacher left this sentence and turned away.

When class was over, Cheng Chu thought that she was doing sanitation with Gu Miao today, and pointed at Ji Mingyue who came to her and said

: "Can you help me talk to Gu Miao in our class. I'll be late and if he want he can leave...I'll do remain work... you also ... dont wait for me.. I'll be fine alone... dont worry."

Ji Mingyue nodded, and under her repeated urging, turned and left.

The time of playing the piano seemed to pass quickly.

When Cheng Chu came out of the piano room, it was already dark.

The lights in the teaching building were dimmed, and only a few shallow street lights came in.

Cheng Chu fumbled upstairs, only to find that the class lights were still on.

When she walked into the class, she saw Gu Miao standing next to the garbage dump at the end of the class, looking down and sorting the garbage bags.

The classroom was completely new, with spotless blackboards and neatly arranged desks, and even the floor was clean..

Gu Miao did all the hygiene alone.

"I'm coming."

Cheng Chu didn't even have time to put down the piano score, and she grab the garbage bag when she walked over.

But Gu Miao avoided it.

Only one light was on in the classroom, and the light was not very bright.

Gu Miao lowered his head and moved quickly to pack the garbage

: "No, no need."

"Then I will throw it with you." Cheng Chu said quickly.

This time he did not refuse.
The lights in the hallway were dim, and Gu Miao carried the garbage bag and walked easily.

The footsteps of the two are very light, but they are particularly clear in the silent corridor.

Gu Miao tilted his head and looked at her quietly.

As if only in such a not very bright environment, he dared to pluck up the courage and look straight at her.

The silhouette of the girl was hidden in the moonlight, revealing a hazy beauty.

Only those peach eyes, shining with clear Lingling.

Gu Miao's heart trembled slightly, and he heard the girl whisper

: "Thank you for helping me with hygiene. I'll do it for you next time."

"No, no, no need."
Gu Miao's voice was panicked.

The girl didn't know how happy he was to do something for her...

Even if it was just a little bit, he couldn't help but feel sweet all over..

he doesn't have anything to impress her... nor any talent or good family background.. he cant even afford her friendship ... but he is happy to have her around him.. just like air... so he can breathe and live ..

Cheng Chu sighed, and knew from the bottom of her heart that he would not agree, so she didn't say anything, but secretly planned to do more work when the two of them do sanitation next time.

The two walked into the classroom, packed their school bags, and walked out of the teaching building.

The streets were shattered with warm yellow lights, and the cold and silent winter night seemed to become warm.

Cheng Chu's house is not far from the school, it is only a five-minute walk away.

When she arrived at the school gate, she asked Gu Miao

"Where are you going?"

Gu Miao pointed to the left.

"Let's drop in, let's go together." Cheng Chu said with a smile.