chapter 76 Girlfriend

It is often grey in winter.
When Cheng Chu came to Gu Miao's company, the sky was already dark.

She is going to see a concert at night, so she dressed up a bit, the big waves rolled loosely around her waist, her already big and bright eyes were covered with slightly pearlescent eyeshadow, and when the eyes were flowing, there seemed to be stars falling. .

Cheng Chu was born bright and beautiful, and now she puts on light makeup carefully, and her color is even more striking.

The little girl at the front desk was really surprised. After a few seconds, she asked respectfully

"Hello, who are you looking for?"

Cheng Chu smiled, the small dimples on the cheeks looming, pressing down the aggressive beauty a little bit.

"I'm looking for you Mr. Gu."

The action at the front desk halted, suppressing the burning gossip fire in her heart, and said

"Okay, what is your last name? I may need to pass it through."

"My surname is Cheng."

There was a small leather sofa next to the front desk. The front desk asked her to sit there and wait, and then poured water on her.

Before she took a sip, she saw Gu Miao hurriedly push the door out of the stairwell.

The front desk was almost not scared.

Why did Mr. Gu get down in person, and he doesn't even take the elevator.

She tremblingly looked at the unsmiling cold-faced killing gods on weekdays, and explained

"Mr. Gu, this lady just said that she is looking for you. I didn't let her go directly by the company's regulations."

Cheng Chu turned her head and smiled at her,

"It's okay, it's okay."

She stared at Gu Miao with bright peach blossom eyes, and blinked

"Is that right, Mr. Gu?"

Gu Miao said in a deep voice,

"Yes, but when you see this young lady in the future, let her come directly."

The front desk looked at the two people who acted intimately, what else they didn't understand, and nodded,

"Okay, okay."

Back at her work position, she secretly turned on the phone, her trembling fingertips couldn't restrain her excitement, and she danced wildly on the screen.

"Just now Mr. Gu's girlfriend came to him, ah, ah, he ran personally to received her!"

As soon as the news came out, the group suddenly exploded.

"Fuck it is real"

"Gu always has a girlfriend? Will her girlfriend be cold to death?"

"Well, he is already handsome man, but he's usually a bit colder and a bit workaholic"

"I only care about how his girlfriend looks like?"

The little girl at the front desk snapped back.

"It looks super beautiful! The skin is really tender, and the pores are invisible. She is more beautiful than the celebrity and  very gentle."