chapter 12 are you ok

The morning breeze in autumn brought a slight coolness.
Cheng Chu raised his eyes slightly and ran into Gu Miao's eyes.

It was as deep as a dark night without horizon, black and deep.

Luo Xixi was aside, swallowing nervously, she quietly stretched out her hand and pulled Cheng Chu

: "Let's go, Chu Chu."

Cheng Chu's heart was beating wildly. She didn't know when Gu Miao stood at the door of the classroom and saw what ?

or is he heard anything?

Has her arrogant appearance been seen by him?

She took the warm sweetheart route!

Cheng Chu hooked up the corners of her stiff mouth and forced a smile

: "It's a coincidence, a coincidence hahaha, I'm going to have breakfast with Xixi, what do you want to eat, I will bring you some."

A smile appeared in Gu Miao's eyes and he shook his head slightly.

The classroom was filled with a strange atmosphere, a very strange silence.

Gu Miao didn't actually look at anything, but at the door, he heard Xixi's words.

He is cold and withdrawn by nature and has no friends at school, so he is indifferent to everything.

But it's about Cheng Chu, and his heart as cold as ice can't help but ripples.

Back on the seat, Gu Miao received Yu Yin's fierce look.

He chose to ignore it. He tore a piece of paper from his notebook, took a pen to write a few words, and handed the paper to Zhou Ran at the same table.

"what happened?"
Zhou Ran lowered his eyes and saw the thin handwriting on the paper. He glanced at Yu Yin quietly and whispered

"Just now Yu Yin scolded you a few words. Anyway, the scolding is very ugly. Cheng Chu can't heard it. His kettle smashed....by her then"

Gu Miao was taken aback, and the emotions in his heart surged unconsciously.
Really, for him?

she fought for  him

The incandescent lamp in the classroom was bright, and Gu Miao felt a little hot in his eyes.

Zhou Ran continued

: "But to be honest, she was really cool and I also don't feel good when he scolds you... but im afraid to fight ... but faced him Cooley"

It's just that he doesn't have the courage of Cheng Chu to stand up and righteously refute that people are all selfish. Who would get into trouble for someone who is not familiar with?

Gu Miao also knew this truth well.

He has never received any kindness. Who would treat a gloomy and autistic person for nothing?

Put yourself in the situation and think about it, even if he is himself, he won't stand up.

But Cheng Chu is so different.
She is like a hot and dazzling light, illuminating all the haze and darkness in this world.

She will do justice to someone she doesn't even know  and naturally she will also help a classmate who nods head to eachother.

But she didn't know what this meant for Gu Miao.

In his dark life, she is the only light in his dark world.

A few wisps of morning wind blow into the classroom, and the books on the desk are rustling.