chapter 64 lost everything

Yu Xinlu wanted to slap himself in annoyance.

What is this called?

Fortunately, the next game was all safe and sound. Everyone laughed together because of Yang Kai's big adventure and forgot the "confession" of Lin Qifeng just now.

On the branch of the moon, it was almost midnight in a blink of an eye, and a few people stood up to leave.

Seeing someone left, the remaining people also left.

Cheng Chu noticed that because of Lin Qifeng's big adventure, Gu Miaoyi was not very interested all night, sitting alone in the corner drinking a cup of wine.

Today is also the first one he proposed to leave.

Cheng Chu really didn't know how to explain him and Lin Qifeng didn't say that the person was her, no matter what she said, she maybe not clear his mind...

She looked at the young boy's thin back, not feeling good  in her heart.

The lively house seemed to be deserted in an instant.

Lin Qifeng was the last to leave. Before leaving, he handed Cheng Chu an exquisite bag,

"It will be your 18th birthday in a few days. My mother gave it to you.. She is going to tour abroad recently and may not be able to participate. Your birthday party."

Cheng Chu took the bag,

"Thank you Auntie for me."

The boy nodded and entered the elevator.

"Wait."
Cheng Chu said suddenly.
The teenager's footsteps stopped, then he turned his head and asked

: "What's the matter?"

The light at the entrance of the stairs was shining, Cheng Chu lowered her head, fingers tightly gripped the corners of her clothes.

"That's the one."

She gritted her teeth and asked,

"Is the person you mentioned.... me?"

"Puff."
The young man burst into laughter, his white teeth gleaming in the light,

"It's not you, don't give me shock."

Cheng Chu breathed a sigh of relief,

"Okay, then it's okay, you go quickly, go home and rest early."

She pushed the boy into the elevator and waved her hand happily.

The elevator doors closed slowly, covering up the young boy's frustrated yelling

: "Hey, you turned your face fast."

The voice control light in the corridor suddenly went out, and Cheng Chu walked back into the room with ease.

She stood in the hallway, bowed her head and opened the present.
It is a watch. Cheng Chu knows that the price of this watch should be six figures.

After appreciating it carefully, she was about to retract the watch into the box when she heard extremely light footsteps in the corridor.

Cheng Chu thought that a classmate had forgotten something, and quickly opened the door.

The night breeze was cold and long. Gu Miao stood in front of the door, with his straight back slightly bent in the usual days, without a trace of light in his eyes like the night.