chapter 77 Blind date

"Then, that, there is caramel macchiato here, or else you drink this?"
He said tremblingly.

Gu Miao said in a low voice,

"No, you can divide it by yourself, and work hard after eating."

He knew that he had just taken office and Cheng Chu was helping him win people's hearts.

The person next to him looked at Gu Miao's back and heaved a sigh of relief.

"Hey, why do you think President Gu is obsessed with this hot cocoa."

"Who knows, he doesn't drink less coffee normally."

"Looking at the direction he is going, it seems to be President Jiang's office. He is not going to ask for hot cocoa."

"Should...no, a cup of hot cocoa, as for?"

"That said, it should be just to talk about work."

On the other side, Mr. Gu, who was going to "talk about work", stood at Jiang Xing's desk with his dark eyes down, looking at him coldly.

Jiang Xing leaned on the back of the chair, raised his hand holding the hot cocoa, and smiled

: "Thank you, Mr. Gu, for being so considerate. He even knew that I don't like coffee, so he specially ordered hot cocoa for me."

He laughed a few times,

"Old Gu, you are a cold-hearted person."

Gu Miao pursed his lips tightly, looking at the man with relief in front of him, and suppressed the grievance in his heart.

That's what Chuchu ordered for me!

But at least it was a colleague of several years, and it was not good for him to lose his temper because of a cup of hot cocoa, so he had to swallow the bitterness in his heart and glance at him coldly.

"nice! You love it."

With that, Gu Miao pushed the door straight and left.

In the evening, the sun set, and Gu Miao has left work on time every day since finishing up with the previous time.

He confessed something to the secretary, and when he was about to get on the elevator, his phone shook.

"I booked a restaurant and waited for you downstairs in your company. If you still have work and haven't finished, please take your time. Don't worry."

How can he not be in a hurry! Gu Miao's eyes lit up, and he swaggered into the elevator.

The reception area on the first floor is very large, but only a few meters away from the elevator.

As soon as the elevator door opened, Gu Miao saw Cheng Chu and...Jiang Xing sitting in the waiting area.

Jiang Xing is also the most popular senior in the company.

He loves to dress up, has an easy-going personality, and is humorous. He is very popular among the company girls.

Without knowing what was said, Cheng Chu in front of him was covered with a smile.

Gu Miao shook his teeth, stepped over, and whispered,

"Chu Chu."

Cheng Chu noticed that Gu Miao was behind her, turned her head quickly, smiled and said,

white Moonlight and her stuttering Manजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें