chapter 5 awakened from dream

No trouble is of course the best.

Gu Miao breathed a sigh of relief, turned back to the kitchen, cooked a bowl of clear soup noodles as he wanted, and added two spoonfuls of beef according to the normal amount.

Wang Donghai eats quickly. He belongs to the school basketball team. He is a tall man and consumes a lot of money. When he sucked and cleaned the soup, Cheng Chu just finished eating.

The two stood in front of the cash register one after the other to check out.

"How much?"
Wang Donghai glanced at the price list on the wall and asked knowingly.

The price is clearly marked in the store, and generally customers will calculate the money themselves and pay directly without asking much.

Gu Miao knew that he should be looking for faults, his thin lips pressed tightly into a straight line.

This time, he must not stutter, he thought to himself.

But he opened his mouth, but his mouth still repeated the numbers as if not being asked

"Ten....ten..... ten....."

Wang Donghai smiled maliciously at the corner of his mouth, took out a crumpled ten-dollar note from his pocket, and threw it directly at the cash register

"Oh, ten....Ten...ten...

here you are."

After he finished speaking, he picked up the schoolbag on the chair, turned to left.

A total of fifteen pieces of clear soup noodles and beef, Wang Donghai was clearly deliberate.

If there is no money  paid by him...its mean Gu Miao have to pay for it

Gu Miao's salary for per day was not much, even if it was five yuan, he would cherish it.
So even if he knows to stop him, he will definitely be opposed by bad words, and may even argue with him clumsily.

Gu Miao gritted his teeth and walked around the cash register to stop Wang Donghai.

But before he had time to stop him, the girl standing at the back had already taken a step forward and quickly walked to Wang Donghai's body, blocking his way.

The girl is slender, a head shorter than Wang Donghai, but she still raises her head without fear, her peach blossom eyes are clear and moving.

"He hasn't finished talking about the price yet, do you remember to pay?"

Wang Donghai knew about Cheng Chu. Who didn't know about the high-school flower.

He even secretly said colorful jokes with his brothers, and the protagonist of this joke is naturally the most beautiful girl in this grade.

But when this beautiful girl stood in front of him and blatantly accused him, Wang Donghai still felt unhappy in his heart.

"I gave the ten yuan he said himself, what's the matter?"

He stalked his neck and looked at Cheng Chu condescendingly.

Gu Miao was about to step forward to speak, when s
he saw the girl holding her arms around her chest, she looked up and down Wang Donghai a few times with disdain, then sneered, and said,

"You are such a big person, and you still do this kind of recklessness."

She pointed her finger at the price list on the wall, and said loudly