chapter 60 play together

As the evening sun fell, Gu Miao looked down at this girl he loved most in the world.

She stood beautifully in the crimson sunset, and her beautiful peach eyes reflected him alone.

It seemed that in this disturbing world, she could only see him.

There was soreness in his throat, Gu Miao opened his mouth, but found that she could not make a sound.

The girl in front of him lowered her eyes, clenched her clothes corners with her hands unconsciously, and whispered

: "But I left the gift at home. I didn't bring it today. Give me your address and I will send it to you in a few days."

Still have gifts?

Gu Miao was completely shocked and stayed where he was.

"Hey, Mingyue called me, I have to go first, you remember to send me the address."
Cheng Chu said.

Gu Miao recovered, but the corners of his mouth could not be suppressed,

"Oh, oh, good."

In the sunset, the girl turned her head and waved at him

: "Gu Miao, goodbye."

The camphor tree on the side of the road was very shadowy, and Gu Miao looked at the girl's back and whispered

: "Goodbye....my love"

(She is like a small moon, adorned in my heart.)
....

Midsummer is scorching.
The cafeteria of No. 1 Middle School is air-conditioned, but the heat still cannot be solved.

Yang Kai strode to the corner, "Bang" had to put down the dinner plate in his hand.

"Can you sit here?" he asked gruffly.

Gu Miao nodded silently.
The boy was tall, sitting down like a big mountain, blocking the sunlight coming in through the window.

He hummed a few bites of the meal, chewed the meat a few times, and raised his eyes to find that there was only a small grid of green vegetables on the dinner plate of the boy in front of him.

"You just eat these?" Yang Kai said thickly.

A green vegetable, free rice with a light soup like boiled water.

"Yeah." Gu Miao sullied his head and sipped hid rice.

Most of his money was used to buy bracelet... He didn't have time to work in his senior year, so he had to save time.

Yang Kai frowned, took a large piece of meat from the dinner plate and placed it on Gu Miao's empty dinner plate.

"Auntie in the canteen is playing too much, so I'll give you points."

The braised pork in front of him was still simmering with oil and a strong smell of meat. The boy looked down at the green vegetables in his bowl, and his stomach felt astringent pain.

Gu Miao's hands were stagnant, but still refused

: "No."

"Hey, brother."
Yang Kai sighed,

"You helped me like that before and you should eat a few pieces of meat."

Yang Kai's grades are considered to be at the end of the key class.

Before this final exam, Gu Miao lent him use his notes. Thanks to the notebook, he was not expelled from the key class at the last moment.

"My mother said she would like to thank you so much and let me invite you to my house for dinner."