Chapter 27 wick girl

Standing at the wind vent, Lin Qifeng only felt coolness on his back.

He looked at the girl who bowed her head in front of him, his eyes were impatient, and his voice was very cold

: "If you have anything, say it."

He is really going to die of cold standing here.

Song Xinyu finally let go of her lower lip. She raised her eyes to look at the boy in front of her, her watery eyes with a shyness

: "I want to tell you that I like you."

At the dim staircase entrance, the voice-activated light suddenly turned on.

She clearly saw that Lin Qifeng's sunny eyes were like the cold wind outside the window, floating with a biting indifference.

"I don't like you."

She heard him say coolly.

There was a slight echo when speaking at the empty staircase.

Song Xinyu stood in a daze, as if the cold and decisive words echoed in her ears over and over.

She felt her heart break, her youthful love was exposed to the cold wind, and the coldness flowed into the blood along the heart, freezing her limbs and limbs.

"Why?"

Her voice trembled carefully.

Under the dim light, Lin Qifeng had no expression on his face. His eyes were not deep black, but a light brown color, which looked cold and ethereal.

He fixedly looked at the handrails of the stairs, and said coldly

: "No reason, just i don't like you "

they both were in the same class from grade one. At the beginning, he didn't feel much about this delicate and delicate girl. He didn't hate or like now.. so he always politely refused her favors.

But once, in the stairwell, he heard this girl who was usually frightened by speaking loudly in her ear, who was usually soft and soft, was using her soft voice to say bad things about another girl in the class. .

He couldn't believe that such vicious words would be spoken from such a girl.

The girl who was spoken ill by yer was Lin Qifeng's deskmate.

It was an introverted and quiet girl, cowardly and kind, always helping others without asking for anything in return. She and Song Xinyu were once as good as sisters.

he don't know since when, the girls in the class began to isolate that girl, bad mouthing about her in secret.

Lin Qifeng didn't understand the reason.

But at that moment, he understood everything.

The girl who needs someone's care like a delicate flower and makes many boys feel pity, is essentially a terrible piranha.

She used her weakness to conceal the viciousness in her heart, so that everyone would lay down their guard against her, and then give people a fatal blow.

He would not like such a girl, even fear and disgust in his heart.

In the silent corridor, the phone in Lin Qifeng's pocket shook.
It was the driver's call. He picked it up and said apologetically

: "I'm sorry, Uncle Li, I have something here. You wait for another five minutes and I will come right away."

Lin Qifeng hung up the phone and said in a cold voice,