chapter 55 working hard

A few strands of rain came in through the window, splashed on her face, and brought a biting cold.

Cheng Chu only felt that the squally rain outside the window seemed to hit her heart for an instant, and the joy and warmth of the New Year were wiped out in an instant.

She sniffed, turned her head and said,

"You are a little sleepy, go up and sleep first."

"Go to sleep." Cheng Ruohai waved his hand.

Cheng Chu pursed her lips, lowered her head and ran up to the second floor.

The wooden floor made a "bang" sound, and she closed the door and sat down at the table without strength.

Not far away, the Doraemon, which was in a continuous shot, was pulling his mouth, as if laughing at Cheng Chu's stupidity.
She lowered her eyes in frustration, blaming herself in a panic.

If it weren't for her, Gu Miao wouldn't miss the key classes.

The plum blossoms in the garden trembled by the wind and snow, but still steadily bloomed with a bright red.

Cheng Chu pulled out the transfer confirmation form from the textbook, crossed out the "Yes" at the bottom, and then stared at the parent signature column at the bottom and started a daze.

A few minutes later, she knocked on Cheng Yue's door.

"Come in."

Cheng Chu sneaked in and whispered,

"Brother, can I ask you something?"

The air seemed to see through the rain outside, with a bit of sticky dampness.

After Cheng Yue listened to her, he pressed the corners of his lips slightly, and did not speak for a long time.

It seems that a long time has passed, and it seems that only a few seconds have passed.

He opened his mouth with a deep voice

: "Chu Chu, have you asked that boy's opinion?"

"Huh?"

Cheng Chu raised her eyes and looked at him with some unclear eyes.

Cheng yue sat on the office chair, his handsome face hidden in the dim light, his eyes drooping slightly, making it difficult to see his expression.

But his tone was extremely deep.

"A boy who really likes you is not willing to let you compromise for him. If he agrees to let you give up better things for him, then he is not worthy of your liking."

"But I made him fail the exam?" Cheng Chu raised her head with a look of confusion.

"You should listen to what he thinks."
Cheng Yue said slowly.

When she came out of her brother's room, the rain outside had gradually diminished, and a few drops of rain fell on the window, making a small sound.
The surroundings are extremely quiet.

Cheng Chu stood by the window and dialed Gu Miao's phone.

There was a long beep, and the phone was answered in the next second.

The boy's voice had a hint of surprise

: "ChuuuuChu?"

"It's me."
Cheng Chu looked at the night in the garden and said softly,