chapter 73.... your patron saint is?"

It snowed in the sea this year.
Snow fell across the city, but when it touched the ground, it turned into water.
Cheng Chu's plane was just a few days later.
Now it's the winter vacation, she and Gu Miao are stuck together almost every day. Couples who are about to be separated, every second together is precious.

In the evening, the two of them finished their dinner and walked hand in hand on the streets of Haishi.

When the cold wind blows, the melted snowflakes turn into moisture, which penetrates into the human bones.

The roadside is dimly lit, and a private cinema opens on the corner of the street.

Cheng Chu said: "Let's go to for movie."

Gu Miao took her hand and nodded obediently.

Private cinemas have individual private rooms, where you can order the movies you want to watch.

The door of the private room opened, and Gu Miao walked in with popcorn and two glasses of Coke.

Cheng Chu still held the remote control in her hand, raised her eyes and asked,

"What do you want to see?"

The boy put down what he was holding,

"Whatever you want."

Cheng Chu didn't expect him to answer anything, so she came

"Well, then I will choose one."

The light on the screen made the girl's eyes twinkled. She frowned and thought, seemingly difficult to make a decision.

Gu Miao handed her a glass of Coke,

"Choose slowly, it doesn't matter."

Cheng Chu took a sip, and her frowning eyebrows suddenly loosened,

"There is Harry Potter here, my favorite when I was young, especially the third part, I watched it several times."

She turned her head, interested

: "Should we watch Harry Potter?"

"Okay."
Gu Miao nodded gently.

"But."
Cheng Chu's voice gradually lowered, and she whispered in a low voice

: "There is not even one or two."

The lights in the theater are dim and the surroundings are quiet.

Gu Miao said,

"Don't you like to watch the third part? Let's just start watching the third part."

Cheng Chu turned her head. She had just finished drinking Coke, and her dry lips were stained with water.

"Have you seen Harry Potter, I'm afraid you won't understand it directly from the third part."

Gu Miao's heart was hot, and a smile wafted from his slightly cold eyebrows.

"I've seen it." He lied.

The girl’s peachy eyes lit up suddenly, and she said in surprise

: "Okay, then I will press the third part."

The screen dimmed instantly, and the room was pitch black. The breath of the two of them was like vines entwined outside the window, gradually intertwined.

Gu Miao felt the girl's warm body gradually spread to his heart following the arms where they were touching.

It was a kind of warmth that made him addicted and at ease.