chapter 38 I'm willing

There were no lights in the carport, and the young man's long figure melted into the darkness.

"Gu Miao."

The girl's voice was clear and gentle, like the sparkling lights in the dark night, passing through the lonely cold night of the sea city, and sneaking into Gu Miao's ears.

Gu Miao's hand pushing the car paused,

"What's....what's...the matter?"

"Can you take me home?"

Cheng Chu pursed her lips

: "I'm afraid."

The darkness seemed to amplify the senses for an instant, and Cheng Chu heard her own heartbeat.

"If it were not for you, Wang Yan would definitely find someone to stop me that day."

Cheng Chu walked in a few steps, raised her eyes and said,

"Thank you, Gu Miao, thank you for protecting me."

A few rays of sunset came in along the gap in the roof of the car shed, and the girl's eyes were bright and bright, like stars falling into the whole world.

Gu Miao's Adam's apple rolled, his heart beating wildly, he could hardly control the surging emotions surging in his body.

She was always like this, and a few words made his heart chord and lost his heartbeat.

The girl raised her head slightly, staring at him with hot and bright eyes unblinking, as if to say to him--

"I need you, I need you very much."

Gu Miao felt the surging emotions in his heart rushing to his throat.

He silently moved his lower lip, but found that he could not say a word.

The surrounding time is constantly stretched, every minute and every second is like slowed down music, flowing slowly.

It seemed that after a long time, until the cold wind in the winter night got into the parking shed, Gu Miao found the sound in his mad heartbeat.

He stabilized his crazy beating heart, and finally found the voice.

He said

: "For example....if you are afraid, I.... I can take you home."

With a hoarse voice, what he said was intermittent and broken,

"For example, if you are afraid, I, I can send you home."

The darkness concealed the roots of his red ears, but could not conceal the humble cautiousness in his tone.

Cheng Chu hooked the corner of her mouth and said softly

: "Okay, I'm sorry to trouble you."

When she followed Gu Miao out of the carport, a round of moon quietly hung over the sky, and the bright and clear moonlight poured over the calm campus.

The two walked out of the campus one after another.

The holly tree on the roadside was shaking its branches and leaves in the night breeze. Gu Miao stepped into the bicycle pursed his lips, and said,

"Let's go."

Cheng Chu quietly stepped onto the back seat and gently grabbed the corner of his clothes with both hands.

Gu Miao's hand stiffened.

"ok."

He reminded softly.

A simple bicycle drove into the moonlight of the sea.
Cheng Chu's house was very close, but Gu Miao slowed down, and his life was several minutes slower than when he was last carried.

At the gate of the community, Cheng Chu got out of the car and said softly to the young man,

"Then I'll leave."

Gu Miao lowered his eyes and nodded.

The gate of the community was brightly lit, and Cheng Chu walked a few steps, but was stopped.

"Cheng Chu."

The boy's voice floated in the night breeze in the sea market.
Cheng Chu looked back.

Under the moonlight, the boy straddled the bicycle and looked up at her slightly.

His eyes were as deep as the dark night, as if they were cast into the gentle and bright moonlight.

Those well-knotted hands gripped the handlebars, and blue veins appeared on their backs.

"What's wrong?" Cheng Chu asked.

The boy's eyelashes trembled slightly, and he stammered

: "For example, if you are still afraid tomorrow, I, I can still send you off."

If you are still afraid in the future, I am willing to keep sending you.....(inner voice)

Several cars whizzed by on the side of the road. Taking advantage of the flashing taillights, Gu Miao finally plucked up the courage to raise his eyes slightly.

He looked at the slim girl not far away.

She was wearing a wide winter school uniform, her white face was as pure as porcelain under the moonlight, and a smile gradually flowed from those twinkling peach eyes.

"Okay, I'm afraid tomorrow too."

There is joy hidden in her voice, and the ending voice rises slightly

"I should be afraid of the day after tomorrow, and i will be afraid of the day after , day after,  day after tomorrow too."

"Can you give me a ride everyday?"

she walked to Gu Miao, her beautiful peach eyes curved into two crescents.

The light fragrance of her body floated in the air, and Gu Miao felt his fingertips tremble involuntarily.

"Yes, yes."

It was just a simple word, but he stuttered again.

"Then, i see you tomorrow?"

Cheng Chu smiled and said softly,

"Good night."

"Night,...good night."

Gu Miao muttered as he looked at the girl's fading back.

......

That night, Gu Miao wiped his bicycle inside and out again, and even found a soft cushion to pad it on the back seat

He called the owner of the noodles shop and prayed for the evening shift to noon and weekends.

this silent at night, Gu Miao hung up the phone and began to silently look forward to tomorrow.

.....

The last class on Wednesday is an interest class. Cheng Chu’s piano practice time, she was often detained recently, so before the class, she told Gu Miao not to wait for her after school.

Sure enough, when school was over, the music teacher knocked on the door of the piano room and asked her to go to the music classroom.

When she got there, there were only a few people in the small classroom.

When Cheng Chu saw that Ji Mingyue was among them, she leaned over and asked, "What's the matter, this is?"