chapter 68 Date

In summer, a burst of warmth gradually approached, but the hot heart of the teenager gradually calmed down.

The girl's snort was as light as a feather, gently brushing on the side of his neck.

"Then I will go to sleep."
She leaned up, and a thin strand of hair was still rubbing against the boy's cheek.

He stiffened, and the light scent of the girl's body flicked into his nose, and then slowly penetrated into his heart.

As time passed bit by bit, the breathing on the neck gradually stabilized, and the beating heart of the teenager calmed down.

He tilted his head slightly.
In the afternoon sun, the girl's cheek was like a peach that was ripe for the first time, revealing some attractive tender powder, and the tip of her nose was decorated with a few small beads of sweat, charming and lovely.

The numb warmth spread from his heart, and Gu Miao only felt that the girl's like a small hook, taking all his attention away with one breath.

His fingertips trembled hesitantly, after all he couldn't resist the temptation to gently cage the girl's hand in his palm.

Several gardenias were planted outside the lounge, and the fragrance of the flowers filled the room with the breeze blowing.

Cheng Chu woke up in a daze, the feeling of weightlessness in the dream did not stop, she panted slightly and raised her head.

"Are you awake?"
Gu Miao closed the book on his lap.

He raised his eyes, looked at the girl's frowning eyebrows, and lowered his voice, showing some caution

: "Isn't you awake?"

Cheng Chu pulled the corner of her mouth reluctantly,

"No."

She lowered her head, hadn't woken up yet, and her eyes were hazy, with faint water,

"What are you looking at?"

""Introduction to Database System""
Cheng Chu rubbed his eyes

"Are you preparing for university courses?"

The boy nodded, his dark eyes flashing slightly.

The girl slept unsteadily. There were a few sleep marks on her white cheeks. The weather was too hot, and her forehead was full of sweat, and strands of hair stuck to her cheeks.

He lowered his eyes, his fists clenched his side, and his knuckles turned pale with force.

The sun outside the window fell on the ground, but it seemed to be scorching his dim and self-blaming heart,
The shallow bitterness mixed with stuffiness, slowly spread from the body.

She is the little princess in the family's heart. If it weren't for his sake, how would she eat such unpalatable meals and suffer such suffering?

The air is noisy and sultry.

Cheng Chu leaned in and took his hand and asked softly,

"What's the matter?"

The boy lowered his eyes, held her hand tightly, and shook his head.

Cheng Chu leaned her head on his shoulder and said softly

: "Your love is  everything for my heart. Sometimes I don't know what you are thinking. Last time you left without making a sound, it hurt me. I've been sad for a long time."

The boy's heart trembled and his voice was dumb,

"I'm sorry."

"Don't always say sorry."