chapter 54 stunned and shocked

The grandmother had already walked across the road, and Gu Miao stepped on the pedals and drove the girl into the vast night of the sea.

The roaring night wind seemed to blow into his heart. The pores of his happy body were stretched out, and his body seemed to be injected with infinite power. He stepped on the pedals, riding faster and faster.

"Gu Miao, stop now."
Suddenly the girl pulled the corner of his clothes vigorously, anxiously panicked.

Gu Miao thought she was frightened by the excessively fast speed, and quickly slowed down and stopped the bicycle to the side of the road.

"Oh..., I'm sorry."

His face was a little stiff by the night wind, and even his speech became awkward.

"I'll ride, slow down."

"It's not because of this."
Cheng Chu lowered her waist on the seat and whispered

: "I just saw my brother's car."

Gu Miao's hand holding the handlebar stiffened,

"Then, what should I do, where is he now?"

"I don't know, I dare not look."

Cheng Chu said in a breathless voice

: "He seems to have passed us just now. He should stop at the traffic light in front of us now."

Gu Miao's Adam's apple rolled, his feet propped on the ground, and his body stretched forward. He saw that the traffic lights in front of him did stop two cars, one was a taxi and the other was a black commercial car.

"Is it a black Mercedes-Benz business car?"

"Yes, yes, is he still there?"

"Yes." Gu Miao felt her hands tremble.

Cheng Chu's hand tightened, and her nervous heart jumped. She only felt that it was neither going to advance nor retreating.

"Why don't you turn around now and turn on the side road." Cheng Chu whispered.

Gu Miao pedaled obediently, the bicycle turned a corner and quickly turned into the side alley.

In the dark night, only a few strands of dim yellow street lights were reflected into the narrow alley.

After a while, Cheng Chu said

: "I will call a car back now."

Gu Miao stiffened and nodded.
He didn't expect that he would cause such trouble to her, and he felt ashamed and regretful in his heart.

This area is a commercial area, it is very convenient to call a taxi, and it was arranged as soon as the order was placed.

The car is not far away, showing that it will arrive in three minutes.
Cheng Chu was still holding the whole bag of dolls just now, and between her eyes, the bright moonlight slowly fell on the horizon.

"You should also go back early and be safe on the way." She urged softly.

Gu Miao pursed his lips, his dark eyes lit up slightly,

"Okay, so do you."

After he finished speaking, he frowned uneasy,

"Take me the license plate number."

After writing down the license plate number, the car just arrived. Cheng Chu got into the car, her face poked out from the car window, showing a serious look