chapter 48 Together

"Okay, ill not ask you."

Lin Qifeng drank a coke, lay on his back in the seat, and sighed while looking at the three mad dogs in the garden.

"If you have a situation, you must tell me."

He rubbed his temples and suddenly asked,

"By the way, do you want a dog?"

..

The New Year's Day holiday passed very quickly and passed in a blink of an eye.

The students seem to have not recovered from the aftermath of the holiday, either lying on their seats to make up for their sleep, or copying homework with their heads buried.

In the early morning the classroom was sunny, and when Cheng Chu came in with her schoolbag on her back, the classroom was already full of people.

"Good morning Chu Chu." Xixi peeked her head from the pile of work

Cheng Chu smiled,

"Good morning, Xixi."

She turned her head back and said to the young man with smile

"Gu Miao, good morning."

The morning wind blew a corner of the curtain, and the young man's hand holding the pen stiffened, his ears were already red.

He didn't even dare to look up, his voice trembling,

"Morning, good morning."

The girl put down her schoolbag and sat down slowly, the light scent of her body still smelled of coldness in midwinter.

Gu Miao's heart shrank, his face buried lower.

He thought of that lovely kiss, of the tossing and turning of several nights.

He did not dare to look up at her, for fear that expose in front of her

The classroom was noisy, and he heard the girl move the chair, and slowly approached.

The air around him seemed to become thinner, and Gu Miao clenched his hands, only feeling that his whole heart trembled.

What is she going to say?

There were some shy hopes in Gu Miao's dark and heavy eyes, which were bright, like a mouse that had eaten rice grains.

He felt the fragrance floating in the air getting closer, so close that it almost stuck to his uneasy heart.

Maybe only a few seconds later, or maybe a few minutes later, when he felt that he was almost nervously unable to breathe, he heard the girl sweet voice rang--

"Gu Miao, can you lend me a look at your chemistry homework?"

The wind in the classroom was so cold that Gu Miao's clenched hands suddenly let go.

He lowered his eyes, his eyelashes trembled, and silently pulled out the chemical paper from the drawer of the desk.

"Thanks."
The girl lowered her head, with a few strands of shredded hair adorning her small white porcelain face, watching intently at the chemical work in her hand.

Gu Miao felt like his heart had collapsed, and those shaky hopes gradually disappeared with the small hole in his heart.

He closed his eyes mockingly, his heart bitter.

What should i expect...

The classroom was hustle and bustle, and the winter wind blew against the window, and it seemed to hit his heart again and again.