chapter 25 Gossip

he couldn't help but blush when he said a few words to her

his hands and feet were flustered and he didn't know where to put them.

Cheng Chu turned her head and stopped teasing him. She was afraid that if she talked too much, his face would burn.

In the past two days, Cheng Chu was so busy that she had to write speeches and practice piano.

After she submitted the manuscript, she realized that the atmosphere in the class was a little faintly wrong.

The people who used to be close to her on weekdays are gone, and the people who always take her to the toilet are gone.

Cheng Chu didn't care about it at first, but when she come out of class  to fill the water, the girls in front of her fell silent when they saw her coming.

One of them quietly glanced at her, leaning to the ear next to her, and said Whispered.

In that way, it seemed to be afraid that Cheng Chu would not know that they were talking bad about her.

Back to the class, Cheng Chu turned her head and asked Xixi

: "Did there be any gossip about me in the class recently?"

"Huh?"
xixi's eyes were erratic, but she did not dare to look at her.

It seems so, Cheng Chu asked Zhou Ran again

: "Do you know?"

Zhou Ran snorted a little awkwardly

: "How do I know about your girls."

Gu Miao turned his back to them, his fingers stiffened, and his ears stood up quietly.

He has always been squeezed out. It turned out that only Cheng Chu was willing to approach him, but recently Zhou Ran and Luo Xixi have been added.

So as long as the three of them don't talk, he knows almost nothing about the gossip in the class.

When get out of class was over, the class was a little noisy.

Cheng Chu sullen her face and said,

"You know, then tell me. I can't even know my own business."

"Ah." xixi coughed, looking at Cheng Chu's cold peachy eyes, cautiously

: "Chu Chu, we both don't believe what others say."

"Right, right, right."

Zhou Ran nodded,

but he became with her "we both"...

"You know that the small group of Song Xinyu and Lin Luo always likes to isolate things, and it's nothing to look for."

Cheng Chu nodded

: "So Song Xinyu and Lin Luo are talking bad about me?"

They rejected Lin Luo's question before, but now they offend Song Xinyu again. It's strange that they didn't speak ill of her.

The seat in front was empty, and the two instigators who had isolated her were nowhere.

Cheng Chu sighed, looked at the dead branches without leaves outside the window, and said nothing.

When she turned around, she found that Gu Miao who was sitting next to her didn't know when he left

The cold winter wind is howling, there are not too many people in the corridor, most students choose to stay in the classroom after class.

Gu Miao held the plastic water bottle in his hand, his black eyes as cold as the howling wind in the winter.

He walked through the corridor and saw Lin Luo and Song Xinyu from the back.

The two girls are not too tall, and the school uniforms are bloated with padded jackets.

The two of them stood back and forth, Song Xinyu leaned her head on Lin Luo's shoulder and was talking happily.

Gu Miao felt that their smiles were a bit dazzling, and he quietly approached, listening to the conversation between the two.

"I think no one but xixi will talk to her today."

"Deserve it, who told her to be such a bitch, she signed up and lied to you ...that there was no one but only you."

"Hey, maybe she was really added by the teacher?"

"Do you believe this too? Yuyu, you are really naive."

Song Xinyu frowned, blinked her watery eyes, and said in a low voice,

"But, she is better than me in the first place. She should win this competition."

Lin Luo unscrewed the lid, put the kettle under the warm water tap, and said without looking back

: "She just got good exam results, and we don't take oral exams. I heard you...you read and speak  good...You must Better than her."

"Really?" Song Xinyu asked in surprise.

"Of course, how proud she is after the game."

Lin Luo closed the faucet and was about to close the lid when she was hit by strong sharp shoulder.

The kettle in her hand flew out suddenly, and the warm water was poured onto Song Xinyu's cotton jacket.

"Ah."
Song Xinyu screamed in fright.

Lin Luo was also splashed with water. She raised her eyes angrily and was about to curse, when she saw Gu Miao looking at her coldly.

In the cold winter, the young boy's bottomless eyes were actually colder than the north wind, like a cold poisonous snake, cold and gloomy.

When he looked at the two of them, he looked at the dirty trash on the ground.

Lin Luo's swear words that had already reached her mouth suddenly choked up. She had never seen such a terrible Gu Miao.

The silent teenager in the memory always sat in the corner of the class, even if he was mocked by a few boys, he did not react at all.

This is the first time she has seen such a terrible him.

He is more frightening than the gloomy and gloomy he is usually, as if the evil spirits crawling out of hell, with a single finger, their burning bones can disappear.

The cold winter wind continued to roar, and the warm water in Lin Luo's hand was already cold, and she shivered from the cold.

Frightened by Gu Miao's eyes, Song Xinyu grabbed Lin Luo's hand and whispered,

"Hurry up and leave him alone."

Lin Luo held up her momentum and glared at Gu Miao, before being dragged away by Song Xinyu.

Until sitting in the classroom, Lin Luo was still a little afraid, she thought of the last look in Gu Miao's eyes.

Sullen and vicious, like a slimy viper spitting out snake letter.

It seemed to warn her that next time let him hear it, it was more than just warm water.