chapter 3 - so happy as now

It really is her!

Gu Miao's cold black eyes flickered, and his feet were motionless as if they had grown roots.

The steam mist from the kitchen covered Gu Miao's spectacles with a haze, and his vision was lost.

He simply took off his eye glasses and slowly approached the small window.

A bald head with green skin suddenly appeared in his sight.

"A bowl of three fresh rice noodles, did you just hear that."

Gu Miao came back to his senses and went back to the stove in a daze, boiled the powder into the pot, and stirred it back and forth with long chopsticks.

The boiling water in the pot rose, spitting bubbles like small fish.

Gu Miao's confused mind gradually became clear.

He looked at the rice noodles in the pot and suddenly thought of the girl's words.

She seems to say she wants to add an omelette?

The fried eggs in the store are indeed sold out, but there is a convenience store on the next street that sells raw eggs.

If he runs faster, he should have time....to let her have omelettes...

Thinking of this, Gu Miao couldn't even take off the apron on his body, and he opened the back door of the kitchen and ran towards next shop

The wind at night was floating and messed up Gu Miao's forehead. He only felt a heart floating in the sky, stepping on the fluttering cloud.

He ran fast, back and forth, a few minutes was enough.

When he came back, even the cashier guy didn't even notice him going out.

The water in the pot was just boiling, Gu Miao spread the freshly fried eggs on the powder and rang the bell.

"Eh, there are eggs in the store? Did you just fry them?" The guy leaned in front of the small window, wondering.

Gu Miao pursed his lips and nodded.

There is a strong fragrance of rice noodles in the store.

"Thank you."
Cheng Chu took out her chopsticks from the table, only when she lowered her head to see an fried egg in the bowl, she asked with some confusion,

"Eh, didn't you say that there is none?"

The guy smiled embarrassedly

: "Suddenly...oh...ha..ha.. the chef has it again, so he fry it for you..."

Generally, the fried eggs in the noodle shop are fried in advance and placed there, and whoever orders it will take one.

Cheng Chu mixed the noodles in the bowl and said with a smile,

"Thank you, ...thank you.. chef."

The shop was empty and quiet. Standing behind the small window, Gu Miao could clearly hear her clear and sweet voice.

His fingers trembled slightly.
The white mist around him instantly turned into warm feathers, brushing his cheeks again and again.

"oh...she likes my cooking.."

"and she also thanks me..."

The itch with the temperature seemed to spread to the bottom of his heart, making his heart tremble involuntarily.