BABY BEAR

It's already 11 pm when Kevin come back from office, lights are off indicating everyone's already went to their rooms and he directly walk to his room.

" oh you finally come I thought you'll make your home at office only " a sarcastic voice came from behind, he helt and turn around their standing Kyle crossing his arms.

" What are you doing standing there at late night, you creep" Kevin frowned

" so you finally lost your mind huh!! Where will you find such a handsome and dashing creep, like seriously? " kyle said Feigning hurt, putting his hand on his heart.

" will you shut up, I'm already tired and in need of rest "

" OK on serious note, is there any news from police or something " Kyle become serious looking at his brothers tired appearance.

Kevin shake his head and run hand through his hairs" there's no trace of her, it's seems like she just vanished in thin air " he rubbed his forehead in annoyance

Kyle put his hand on his shoulder "don't worry everything will be OK, police is trying there best and we also have detectives. They will soon find her"

" how's sofia coping with it "he asked as he's coming home after almost three days.

" she's tensed with the whole scenario , specially with tomorrow's function. She don't want to leave Leo and Noah out of her sight not even for a single second, I think she's really disturb with everything " Kyle sigh and said  " OK get some rest now you are looking really tired, we'll talk tomorrow "

Kevin nodded and both went to their rooms lost in thoughts, how there once happy life is disturbed by yet another Strom.

A week from now Kevin received a call from police station informing him that Anna Brown ran away hospital and is yet to be found. When he asked them how can she just run away they only said that she was seriously injured due to some fight in prison and was admitted in hospital but despite strict security, she managed to escape.

But that's not even the thing that is bothering them... Well obviously it is but not more than that letter, yeah she left a letter behind which state just one line... Only one but is enough to traumatize them, it say

' you've to live the way I did dearest daughter ' 

And since than a strong minded sofia is afraid and always stay with their babies and not letting them go out of her sight, let alone any stranger or maid come closer to them.

And Kevin is afraid how will she do in tomorrow's function as they'll be around mare strangers. Tomorrow Leo and Noah will be of two months and as decided by their parents they are going to celebrate and introduce them to friends and colleagues or businesses partners.

And the most disturbing thing is they didn't find any information about Anna ever since and it's getting stressful to deal with. Its like there never was a person named Anna on planet earth , she just vanished in thin air.

Kevin shake his head and slowly opened door of their room to not wake anyone up, he walk in carefully and look towards bed seeing sofia sleeping beside Noah and Leo not looking peaceful even in sleep then he look at Noah who's sleeping with his little mouth slightly open and turned to look at Leo who's looking at him sucking his thumb

Leo started making sound seeing his father, lifting his small hands in air and Kevin quickly walk to him trying to calm him down or least stop him from making anymore noise, he don't want sofia to wake up as he knows she's not getting enough sleep nowadays.

Kevin take Leo in arms and walk to balcony after adjusting his little blanket as it's cold out there.

"shh mamma will wake up and we don't want that, do we? "Kevin asked Leo who's just looking back at him with his doe eyes taking away his all tiredness.

But then start making sounds again like he wants to talk to his father and Kevin just smiled at his tactics.

" did my baby bear missed dada " Kevin asked and Leo started playing with his face still talking in his own language that Kevin can't understand but he's still happy to talk with him

" did you and Noah bothered your mamma when I wasn't around "

" hmm good boy now you need to sleep baby, we'll talk later "

Kevin hugged him and patted his back lightly to lure him to sleep as it's hard for Leo to sleep but Noah always just sleep it's like sleep is everything for him.

After Leo slept he put him back down beside Noah and went to change, he lie down beside Leo so that they can be in middle and not fall down. And closed his eyes after kissing their forehead but his heart is still not settled and he fall in deep slumber soon.