secret room

" reservation for ellie Jones" a women asked wearing a black hoodie, covering half of her face.

"yes mam, please follow me " waitress said before taking her to the VIP cabin

She opened the door and walked in " you are late " ellie said putting her phone on table which she's using a minute ago.

" Let's not waste time in useless things, shall we? " a women take a seat in front of her before saying

" fine but why are you still covering your face, remove the hoodie " ellie was confused to see the woman in hoodie who didn't even introduce herself... How can she Trust on someone she even don't know name of?

As reading her mind, she Chuckled dryly" you'll get afraid if I remove the hoodie " seeing ellie didn't taking her seriously, she lightly yet slowly up it till her nose

" stop.. Stop " ellie barked desperately turning her face other side afraid to see that horrible face again.. Is it even a face

" You can turn now " she said after adjusting the hoodie back on her face, ellie hesitantly look around breathing heavily that's the first time she saw something like that" didn't I told you but you were the one who was not believing " she said didn't looking even a bit effected as if she's already use to it.

" how did t..that happened " ellie asked didn't able to forget the image of a horrible burned face without any blood drop, dry and leathery with a gray colour ; it turns black in colour

She sneered thinking about her disfigured face and how she got it " we are not here to talk about me " she said anger visible in her tone

"fine tell me how can we apart them away from each other, I want him back " ellie said

" you don't know sofia yet, no one can take her clip without her permission and let alone taking her man who's equally powerful. On other hand Kevin is no less than her even worse you can say and if he get to know about you trying to take sofia away from him, then he'll not let you see the next sunrise. " she warned her one last time. If she wanted to take risk or not It's up to her

" so what? Didn't you called me? Didn't you said you'll help me? Now how can you back off like that? " ellie become desperate after hearing her" how about I kill her " she asked.

That women felt good seeing madness of ellie and that's what she wants from the time she take initiative to call her. She knew ellie is a dumb fuck and can go to any length to get Kevin, what more before coming here she investigate thoroughly how dirty ellie is, what she's doing to what she had done. In short every and each thing, she make sure not to miss even a single thing as the path she's walking on is really dangerous to take risk.

"don't worry I've a plan, just do whatever I told you to " she said and discussed everything with ellie who's paying close attention to each and every thing.

" at least tell me your name " ellie asked seeing her leaving

" Ravenna " she said without turning and leave.

                 °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sofia is nervous and tense although she knows he'll not force her but know she's too tired to carry out the weight of that very secret.

Kevin walk in after changing in casual and take his seat on dining chair opposite to her, he sigh looking at her lost face. He put his hand on her waking her from her thoughts and said softly " you know, I'm not forcing you right? You don't have to tell me if you are not ready"

" but I want to tell you, it's just little too much as since Last five years I'm carrying it out alone not able to trust enough on anyone to share with. But I trust on you more than I do on myself " she said determined to overcome her fear, he nodded with encouraging smile

After eating sofia decided to do dishes while Kevin cleaned the table. In 30 minutes everything is done sofia looked at Kevin who was already staring at her.

With a deep breath she take a step towards him and walked to their room holding his hand. She opened the door walked in and locked the door behind as if afraid someone will break in.

Standing in front of a wall full of paintings she look at them and asked him "do you know why there are so many paintings on this wall" 

Kevin stare at her confusingly " because you like collecting paintings"

" technically yes but here that's what it's on surface.. In short not true " she said smiling, he frowned his eyebrows and asked

" What do you mean" she nodded her head before turning to the paintings

She take out four paintings from different places before hanging them close to each other in center , now they are look like solved puzzle pieces, which is now look like a women with whole universe in her hairs holding a large moon in her hands.

With a click sound, she goes to walk in closet knowingly a small box come out of the corner of locker. She typed password on it and within five minutes a gate opened where was the wall few minutes ago.

Kevin was standing there whole time surprised by the things happening in front of him " there's a secret room!!"  he whispered with shocking expressions

"yeah you know it take whole four years to construct everything in this mare room " she said and walk in with Kevin following behind after entering door closed automatically and again there's a wall everything is calm and silent like nothing happened....

                 ><°°°°°°°°°°°><

Okay.. So, can anyone tell me why there's a secret room in their room?