Victoria's secret

"what are you talking about" sofia asked looking at her best friend like fool.

" I mean on some point you've to do that then why not sooner than later, you know what I mean stop being fucking so innocent " val said nonchalantly, while Ashley trying so hard not to laugh at Sofia's expressions.

She might be a no. One businesswoman but when it comes to intimate things she's like twelve years old innocent girl and that's the reason she still didn't lost her first kiss despite being in relationship. She love to run away whenever they are in intimate moment, it's good thing Kevin knows and  understand her if not he would've been long gone the way she run.

"n..no"she whispered

" no? Why not? I mean come on sofia, you both are getting married next month and don't you love him? Don't you trust on him? " sofia nodded her head lightly" then what is the problem? What is stopping you? "

" I'm just scared " sofia said looking at her manicured nails which is look like world best thing.

" oh don't be. I mean in starting I'm just like you self conscious and scared but now look at us we did that everywhere in our house sofa, bed, carpet, ki... " val cut off by Ashley

" oh please shut up no one is interested in your sex life" making disgusting face just like sofia who was looking around to check if anyone heard her bluntness

"I'm just giving her example but whatever " she shrugged her shoulder eating her fries.

" but to be honest her idea was not that bad " Ashley said and look at sofia who give her 'you too' look on which she just shrugged her shoulders.

" Do you've any best idea "sofia shake her head val continued" then let's go we've to shop few sexy lingeries for you my darling "

And practically dragged her in the shop mentioned 'Victoria's secret' , sofia was resembling the tomatoe but still maintained her demor in front of workers making Ashley and Valentina roll there eyes.

She's feeling ashamed the way her best friends are choosing lingeries for her they are not even letting her come out of changing room and finally after fighting and regactions val let them peck totally five set.

" I'm hungry let's go to nearby restaurant " Ashley said sitting on back seat followed by val on passenger and sofia on driving seat.

" when aren't you hungry " sofia said adjusting a rear view mirror with teasing smile.

" oh shut up " Ashley said playing with her phone while val play song on radio.

" how much I missed your driving you know " val told sofia

" What so new In my driving "she asked focusing on the road

" oh please you'll not understand how it feel when a multimillionaire drove car for you, I mean seriously the way your employees afraid from you... Oh god i don't even understand why? " val said proudly

" for god sake you'll lose your Shit by laughing when you'll get to know what the hell they name her " ash said poping her head in middle.

" What? "

" WWB"

"WWB? " val asked looking at her, Ashley nodded her head before saying

" witch without broom " and next second only there laughing noise in car, sofia shake her head and sigh looking at her besties who are laughing like manics.

If anyone see them like that no one will say they are top notch designer and heart surgeon, after eating and chatting it's already 4 pm so sofia decided to go home directly as she's missing her beloved fiancé.

"Kev " she shout when she didn't find him in living room neither in bedroom, she walk to pool side the more she get close the more water splitting sounds she heard.

She stand by pool crossing her arms in front of her chest looking at her Greek god, she was full planned to shout on him for swimming at this hour but after looking at him she even forget her own voice.

"staring is rude, you know? " Kevin said who's now wiping his body with towel walking to her

She frown looking at his Smirking face coming to her mind she said with great difficulty to look in his eyes rather than his abs " wh..o was look..ing at y..ou "

" no? " he asked with teasing smile and pull her to him with towel around her waist, she put her hands on his bare hard chest looking in his deep eyes.

" n..no" her Stuttering is making him more excited than he already is.

"are you sure " he whisper near her ear before kissing her earlobe lightly, her hold tightened on his biceps and breathing become uneven.

he kissed her cheek, planting kisses along her long neck before looking back in her eyes than at her juicy lips than again in her eyes as if asking for permission, she nodded her head knowingly as after hearing val she feel bad about her behavior towards him.

And like that's what he ever wanted next second he catch her lips in a passionate kiss.....